fuck i got jacked tonight....

dEk1

any of u ppl from toronto obviously will know bloor street. anyways, i was at mcdonalds in the washroom scaling some shrooms for my friend. we made the deal and i went outside and some bitch comes up to me says she wants some. me being the stupid fucking idiot i am actually went with her and one other guy to a park. first they said they had no money so im like uh ok how r u gonna pay, then the guys like lemme see what ur running for 5 grams. i took the bag out hesitantly and gripped it tight cause ive never seen these ppl before, and were talking and he cot me off gaurd and he snatches it and says "how bout i just take them" and he runs away. i was so fucking pissed off i wanted to beat the wall. anyways that fucked up my night and now im sitting on my damn computer with a sad face... o well, only 5 gs and only 20$ short of paying my guy..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JIGSAW

were you like "Oh pooey" and just sit their?

My freind wants to start dealing I told him his ass will get mugged...

im not a drug dealer, i just chop when i have and i know i was being so fucking stupid about it but it was a girl and a kid shorter and smaller than me, and if i chased him id get my ass beat by the faggots waiting around the corner. im NEVER ever doing that again..

you should have hinted, *but now showed* him u had a gun when taking out you precious mushrooms...

"hold on, let me get my shrooms out of my pocket...."

(then you accidently take out a gun)

"opps, wrong thing..."

(then you take out your precious mushrooms)

im telling you that mother fucker would have thought twice.....

wait nevermind, you could have gotten killed. heh.

Guest ArtvandaL

shit, when i was younger, about 16, i used to live in chicago

this one day before the fourth of july my brother was standing around with some dope rockets in his hand, i cant remember what he was doing with them, we were just talkin, and I noticed this kid creepin through by parked cars, he came out and grabbed them and ran, we chased him, my two older brothers and a cousin and me, through a little alley into anbandoned housing projects ,construction warehouse, i dont know what the fuck it was, just a big area with empty buildings, anyway, I caught him first around a corner and knocked him down immediatley by grabbin his legs, as soon as that happened the other 3 guys arrived and commenced the fucking up of this kid. We beat this kid like you wouldnt believe, we took his belt off him and beat him some more, we broke his jaw so he wouldnt keep screamin for help(kid was screamin loud) took his wallet, ripped his shirt off, took his shoes off and through them on some electric wires on the street light the same spot we jumped him. We laer found out motherfukers father was a pig too.

i only went to mcdonalds for liek 10 secs to chop 2 grams. the thing that pisses me off is i under-estimated someone. he was smaller shorter and probably 10x weaker then me, but he had like 10 guys with him, i had 3.. u do the math =/

Guest greedy mars

what really happened was he was eating at tgfridays came out to suburbia town and saw a cute dog followed it to the park and pull out his pack of cigerettes and the dog snatched them and ran.

you told me over aim dek dont lie

Dude stop whining thats nothin, you were stupid you payed for it. I have a story that just happened not too long ago to this really nice lady and her family. Basically heres what happened:

-the real nice lady sells pretty much everything(coke, heroin, crack, nugs, etc.)

-some fuckers found out that she's selling all these thngs

-two fuckers come to her house at night with ski masks on and sawed offs

-proceed to break in and throw lady, husband, an 2year old kid on the ground with a gun to their heads

-other guy robs them blind of every drug they have including about 5g's in cash

moral of the story. don't trust anyone and put tons of locks on your doors and get dogs

Guest PHYNE

man why are people so dumb??you should never sell to anyone you dont know...i dont buy pot off of strangers so why sell it to them??:confused:

Guest Stapler

Ha ha ha ha why you let that mother fucker jack you. No matter what you say you should have beaten his ass the fuck up. If you start smacking the fool and his friends see you they are either going to fucking get out of there or start smacking you. Fuck the cunt he wouldnt jack me.

Foreals though if a stranger(even thogh i wouldnt put myself into this dumbass of a sitchuation)grabed my shrooms i would emedeatly start swingin and Id smack that bitch the fuck up. Ur stupid to selling to strangers and stupid for gettin played like a hoe and lookin like a pussy. You better start kreepin and catch these fools slippin but anyone that is as stupid and as much of a pussy as u are probly aint gonna do shit about it. Ha how did the bitch know u had them???

U got played like a HOE. Fag

Originally posted by dEk1

i only went to mcdonalds for liek 10 secs to chop 2 grams. the thing that pisses me off is i under-estimated someone. he was smaller shorter and probably 10x weaker then me, but he had like 10 guys with him, i had 3.. u do the math =/

when u deal drugs always and i mean always bring a gun if u dont know the people. stupid ass. thats what u get.

Archived