Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ArtvandaL

Martin luther King Jr

Guest ArtvandaL

I think this guy shoud be on the $20 bill instead of Andrew Jackson

Jackson was a slaveowner and thats not what America stands for

theyre going to put color on the curreny starting with the $20 in 2003 and they might as well replace Jackson with King

that will never happen... i think there'll be a woman president before ther'll be a black man on currency... you think those fuckers in washington will let that shit happen.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by DorkstaR

when is homer simpson gonna have his own dollar...WHEN!?

hahaha yo man you come to my city and you'd be sick of martin luther king jr.. for real...every bridge street, everything it seems is named after dude..its kinda ridiculous.....;) there will never be a woman pres....the only black guy i see that could run this country right is colin powell hes a no non sense guy.....not a pussy like bush....hahaha peace:crazy:

aww crud

As soon as a tri-lateralist or a fucking illuminati accepts a black man I guess. The president is the fucking wizard of oz. The real people running the show are behind the curtain. However our president does exercise a generous amount of quirky individuality.

Unfortunately it's all in the hands of the Bilderbergers or whoever the fuck has all the money.

Unfortunately our system is syncretic. They will accept you to a point. You can only proceed so far.

I heard some old school metallica last night....

"Do you see what I see, truth is an offense, your silence for your confidence. Do you hear what I hear, doors are slamming shut .... something.... something.... It doesnt' matter what you see, or intuit what you read. You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say! Independence limited! Freedom of choice was made for you my friend! Freedom of speech is words that they will bend! Freedom with thier exceptions!"

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

Jackson was a slaveowner and thats not what America stands for

aaaaaaaahahhahha....your kidding right???

Guest sneak

throughout the world american doesnt satnd for shit......

Although I admire Mlk and his acts, the guy was a fucken uncle tom. At the end of his life even he doubted his methods. You dont hear that anywhere just like the other 90% Of his I have a dream speach where he talks shit abouthe US.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this