Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr c

>>>>>GES 3A<<<<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest thewhite2pac

ges who?

3ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(bump!)

i just caught a geser and a ouija etches in the triple a diner mens bathroom. fucking great surprise

Guest NEO DOOM

I was watching Ges do a simple today and I think he is part robot. He hit everything, no cut lines, pure skills. Damn.

that's gotta be the best ges piece i've seen, i'm really not big on his freights, and his legal productions always seem sorta shaky, though still undoubtably impressive.

but again, i only get to see his shit on the net

aren't i an opinionated little mutherfucker tonight!?

it if offends you disregard it :p

he's awesome, flat out.

plus he's been writing alot longer then these shit talkers so they have no say in anything. :cool:

Guest imported_Europe

^

Yo bro, half the flicks of that site cant be directly posted on 12oz cause they have these ( ) in the URL. In order for them to show on 12oz they have to be stolen and rehosted under a different name. The one you tried posting is this one, posted in another thread:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachmen...&postid=1383760

Originally posted by Herbed Out

WOW. That blew my mind that someone has a copy of that. Excellent peice from back in the good old days. Awesome.

yeah it was mad clean.. there was a bangin ass wizart character next to it too... hot shit.. caught the buff in 96 though... i got some more shit but i dont think he would want them posted.

hot shit t i cant find it, if someone could just post the pic of that ges fr8, its next to ebis, they are both simple hollows, i remember it, that shit was hot