>>>>>GES 3A<<<<<

mr c

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IcanandIwill

anyone see the 3A school notebooks before, i remeber this bitch had one, she said she got it at cvs, and sure enough,, i went down there 3A folders...it was just some 3A straights on a "tagged" wall

way to get fame through commercial stationary!!!!

<3:) :)

Guest Dyptheria

all my friends are gonna hate me for it, but i honestly don't like his letter style. he's definitely got amazing talent, just not the kind of flow i appreciate.

man that shits mad inovating...the whole everything...handstyle,fill,color schemes,letter shape,backgrounds,shadows....and how when he does that wild style crazy style like the one right there, how theres 2 G's and 2 S'.......sick man

humn...

Humn... Good paint (Belton and Montana) + German Caps = 3A

Well, I can't hate 3A is hot, but where is the 3A bombing page, I know Ges used to rip CT a little, and I swear I saw a few Kem hands but...

Oh I'm just a hater! You guys are gooder then me! But wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sicker than your average

ges is sicker than yer average writer,100% as real as they come ,hes got all the bases covered,niggas should stop hatin on him and get used to seeing him up cuz i dont see him falling off anytime soon,anybody got a flik of the ges piece on a flat orange fr8,its an ibar train from 98 or 99 i think,if so post that shit,piece ges-----------rolling thru america.........for shezy

Ges

God has blessed this man with much skill and its been a pleasure seeing his style progress throughout the years. As far as crews go, i would have to say that 3a is one of the best crew in existance, full on crew who has all aspects covered. respect earned and given.

Ceyso

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by IcanandIwill

anyone see the 3A school notebooks before, i remeber this bitch had one, she said she got it at cvs, and sure enough,, i went down there 3A folders...it was just some 3A straights on a "tagged" wall

way to get fame through commercial stationary!!!!

<3:) :)

funny that you mention that. i dont believe those folders were produced by 3A and 3A and i dont think any of them profited from it. they are graffiti on a wall a guy probably drove by and flicked it and got an idea to use it as a scheme to sell folders and notebooks. i think ges seems to be doing fine on getting fame on his own. and i also think he would probably prefer not having any fame cause of the number of people biting him. and as far as the paint they use. montana paint and molotow paint will not make you a better artist. do you think they fill and do those entire pieces with that shit?? i dont think bill gates could afford to. and ges does paint over bars. i know personally if i walked up to a car and there was an open spot i could keep away from all the fuckin contraptions hanging off the side of it

Guest NEO DOOM
Originally posted by Jae Rotn

bee from boston reps 3A...

i think your a little confused...the only thing I can think of that you got that impression would be a roller on a rooftop in the Bean. There is a BEE roller and a 3A roller next to each other about the same size, done on the same night.The 3A was done by a member of 3A not Mr.Bee.

Ah....it always attracts the haters. The fact that the cycle always continues and remains so consistent is humorous. I know how much it kills some of you to just relax and enjoy someone else's work, rather than treat life as a big competition and convince yourself that it's just the funny paint that makes the pieces look good. Haterism is such a sucker move.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived