>>>>>GES 3A<<<<<

mr c

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrewJones

the only reason GES's shit gets ragged on the regular is cuz dudes are trying to silence him... jealous toys know he's making them look bad, so they try to cover it.... but this cat pays no mind and keeps on producing, paying these little babies no mind... that's why I respect him.

Guest richard kyel

does anyone have a legible flick of that so i can read it? anyone know who did it?

all this time ive been sitting here painting pieces trying to represent myself, when i could just go over ges cause im jealous and make a big deal of it and get fame. what the hell have i been thinking ?

3A

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh Babbbyyyyyy , 3A crew rocks it . GES is real tight in his painting. and you would def see a lot more of him if there werent jealous toys out after the talented ones, not to mention any names from hartford who try to destroy his dynasty. keep it up . PEACE:eek:

Guest CrewJones

Suckers in my scene rag shit that is good too.... jealousy is weak. That flik of the dissed piece looks like ges's response to whoever was dissing him, from what I can make out

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by HAL

Ah....it always attracts the haters. The fact that the cycle always continues and remains so consistent is humorous. I know how much it kills some of you to just relax and enjoy someone else's work, rather than treat life as a big competition and convince yourself that it's just the funny paint that makes the pieces look good. Haterism is such a sucker move.

its funny how people attribute criticism to mere jealousy and random hating.

i can honestly say that i don't like 90% of Ges's stuff. it's too stiff and rigid with no flow, i don't like that way he overlaps a lot of his simple letters, it has a bad sense of spacing. a lot of people look at this stuff and are influenced by it. i can think of so many other writers that people should be influenced by, that would make them better writers (you HAL would be one of them).

and yes, he does get the negative attention because he's famous, (which should be taken as a compliment) but in my case it's not jealousy, i just see so many flicks on this forum biting a style thats not really good to begin with, and i think for the sake of graff someone should step in and say "c'mon kids, keep moving along, this is nothing special to be influenced by, go study some SPone or Tkid burners for a better sense of spacing and flow"

his fills and backgrounds and cleanliness are grade A. Accusations of helmets with lights on them, special europaint, or stamplicking are indeed desperate attempts at discrediting someone that obviously puts in decent work.

• 6 months later...

mad bump for ges. all i ever saw was his frieght shit in gtv issue 8 (frieght issue) 3a had a whole section in it and it was awesome.

but his pieceing skills are amazing he has some awesome color schemes, definately one of my favorite writers after seein this. much props to ges very inspirational!

Archived