pass out

Grandola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its a board game which you purchase. it's siminlar to monopoly.

first you pick a color. then you take turns going around the board.

depending where you land you usually take a drink, two, three, four, or five. or another player takes those drinks..

e.g.

you land on a square marked as:

"red drink"

"blue drink"

etc.

theres also squares marked as "all drink" "take two drinks" etc.

sometimes you'll land on a "take a pink elephant card"

then you have to say a tounge twister - everytime you mess up, you take a drink... and there are some real long ones in there...

the winner is the last person to pass out...

there really is no end to the game, but it will get you fucked up!

my friends and i play drinking games, cause sometimes theres just nothing else to do.... it's kinda boring sitting around listening to music and drinking... especially when there's nothing to talk about or no "party" vibe.... so we play this shit and get fucked up...

i've played that before too...

its ok...

anyone play the cigarette box game....

flip a box of cigarettes and if it lands standing (not flat on its back), pick someone to drink and go again. if it lands flat, you drink and the next person goes. land the pack successfully three times in a row and make a rule. when someone doesn't comply with the rule they drink...

i don't know... thats just what we do.

its not that they're fun (well yea, they kinda are), but it's not about playing all the time...

it's just like if you're drinking with your crew and theres not a lot of peeps and it's getting pretty boring...

trust me, if there's a party vibe goin, nobodies gonna want to play that shit, cause everyone's gonna be tryin to get their fuck on or chit-chattering but sometimes theres nothing else to do, but you still want to drink... these games get the vibe up a bit..

s'all.

Archived