bet hip hop?!? what the fuck.

Grandola

so i was channel surffing the other day and i came across some commercial on BET advertising "BET HIP HOP". i didn't catch the whole thing, but anyhow - i was wondering what the deal with this is? are they trying to make something similar to MTV2 but make this for channel for "HIP HOP" which, is what they play already (by their standards)?

anyone know whats up?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Grandola

so i was channel surffing the other day and i came across some commercial on BET advertising "BET HIP HOP". i didn't catch the whole thing, but anyhow - i was wondering what the deal with this is? are they trying to make something similar to MTV2 but make this for channel for "HIP HOP" which, is what they play already (by their standards)?

anyone know whats up?

YEAH EVER SINCE MTV2 CAME OUT BET RATINS WENT DOWN .....SO WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET BACK? IS BY COMMIN OUT WITH A ALL HIPHOP CHANNEL THAT WAY THEY HAVE A BETTER OF A CHANCE TO GET BACK THEY RIGHTFUL FAME.

Guest JIGSAW

I remember when they had the Gorillaz on BET once and a lot of dissed em because their wernt any black guys bling blingin in the video....

Guest tears*uno

BET would be cool if every fuycking time i flipped onto it isnt playing "hot in herre" or "still fly" or "just a friend" by that mario dickrider. but they continue to do that, so BET is not cool.

^^^^^the Box was sick......nah,I don't think that's has been around forever........the last time I saw that was in like '94 or something.....I remember seeing Gangstarrs' "Take it Personal" video 3 times in a row....

the box is still around in st. louis.... on friday nights, the owners (a tall lanky, shaggy guy in his late 30s and a short, fate, mustached guy in his mid 40s) go on and 'vj'... sometimes the fat guy brings his son... and it's 'retrovision' night... so you can go and request doo doo brown and put em on the glass and all that.

Archived