Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grandola

bet hip hop?!? what the fuck.

so i was channel surffing the other day and i came across some commercial on BET advertising "BET HIP HOP". i didn't catch the whole thing, but anyhow - i was wondering what the deal with this is? are they trying to make something similar to MTV2 but make this for channel for "HIP HOP" which, is what they play already (by their standards)?

anyone know whats up?

I hate bet now. like ill watch hits from teh street cauz hes funny as fuck. but most of the music these days is pop/rap such as nelly...

but no i havnt seen that commercial

Originally posted by Grandola

so i was channel surffing the other day and i came across some commercial on BET advertising "BET HIP HOP". i didn't catch the whole thing, but anyhow - i was wondering what the deal with this is? are they trying to make something similar to MTV2 but make this for channel for "HIP HOP" which, is what they play already (by their standards)?

anyone know whats up?

YEAH EVER SINCE MTV2 CAME OUT BET RATINS WENT DOWN .....SO WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET BACK? IS BY COMMIN OUT WITH A ALL HIPHOP CHANNEL THAT WAY THEY HAVE A BETTER OF A CHANCE TO GET BACK THEY RIGHTFUL FAME.

Guest JIGSAW

I remember when they had the Gorillaz on BET once and a lot of dissed em because their wernt any black guys bling blingin in the video....

Guest ArtvandaL

i'm black

and want to say BET gets reeeaaaaal stupid, stupider than CNN

Guest tears*uno

BET would be cool if every fuycking time i flipped onto it isnt playing "hot in herre" or "still fly" or "just a friend" by that mario dickrider. but they continue to do that, so BET is not cool.

bet is owned by viacom (owners of mtv), so it's not competition with mtv2... it's just another attempt to market toa a nich of 'underground' cats thats tha tneed everyone to know they're down.

Guest 455

^^^^^the Box was sick......nah,I don't think that's has been around forever........the last time I saw that was in like '94 or something.....I remember seeing Gangstarrs' "Take it Personal" video 3 times in a row....

the box is still around in st. louis.... on friday nights, the owners (a tall lanky, shaggy guy in his late 30s and a short, fate, mustached guy in his mid 40s) go on and 'vj'... sometimes the fat guy brings his son... and it's 'retrovision' night... so you can go and request doo doo brown and put em on the glass and all that.