Montreal criminals

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest open247

ive seen flicks and the cops up there must have the heads up their asses... really whats the deal with that place?

Kop up in this post, cheers for the artsy graffiti. As for the cops having their heads up their asses, youre wrong sucker. Its just that kids got a lot of heart in this city and also it is smaller compared to american citites so shit is more compact.

Icer5 the nme blockbuster cracker, true that. You got a dope hit in chinatown mylk, i like seeing out of town flavor.

Originally posted by jamesbomb

Kop up in this post, cheers for the artsy graffiti. As for the cops having their heads up their asses, youre wrong sucker. Its just that kids got a lot of heart in this city and also it is smaller compared to american citites so shit is more compact.

Icer5 the nme blockbuster cracker, true that. You got a dope hit in chinatown mylk, i like seeing out of town flavor.

that and they dont buff anything!

im not taking anything away from cats up there, some of them definitly put in work. but its alot easier to crush a city when you've got shit running thats 4 years old.

Seeking, I don't know where you got this info, but they buff a lot in Montreal. Roofs and other difficult place to clean can last like 10 years, but most street bombing is buffed within a year. There is a lot of festivals in the summer and the city try to clean the street for the tourists, so it makes room for more bombing...

Check at this page for some buffing pix:

http://bombingscience.com/buff.htm

Originally posted by short bus

street bombing gets buffed within a year, shit must be nice. try having shit buffed with in a week.

yeah, around here you'd be lucky to have a fillin last three days....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by short bus

street bombing gets buffed within a year, shit must be nice. try having shit buffed with in a week.

how about the next fucking morning. welcome to my life suckers.

watch out montreal, shit is gonna get ill.

Archived