need help with some bright eyes lyrics..

ShitFuck

so this girl made me a mix tape (god bless those cuddlecore girls) and it has a bunch of bright eyes on it, (god bless those angry mid westerners) one of which is a song thats like "i had a friend i knew, she grew and became a woman now, i think that she teaches at, one of the schools down town..." now, the song cuts off halfway through (godbless the end of the tape coming before you realize it) and i want to download it but dont know the name... soooo if you can help, it would be appreciated.

one, shit fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

i can't stand bright eyes...ok so i'll admit that i liked 2 songs but other then that i'd like to slit his throat that way i can never here his whiny voice again.my girlfriend loves him to death.i've been staying at her house for the last week and that's been about 75% of what i've heard. yesterday i snapped and told her if i heard it again i'd go back home.i seriously never want to hear that shit again.at least she doesn't like dashboard confessional right?

its called " I Will Be Grateful For This Day , I Will Be Grateful For Each Day To Come"...i personally think it is the best bright eyes song...if you cant find it, hit me up on email and ill send it to you...

Archived