friends...

Guest krie

aiite, i need some advice ere, wut shood i do ?

my best mate told me some info bout how he fucked this chick, told me not to tell anyone, though human race always has to tell someone, so i told this girl that im pretty close with and she blurted it all out. he found out it was me, cuz i admitted to him that i told someone, he aint too fukn happy as u can imagine. wut shood i do ? hes mah best mate n i dont wanna loose the frendship, and i know most people are going to reply by saying "dog cunt" or sumthing, and i know alright! i feel like digging a 12 foot hole, and lying in and bury myself.

if anyone cares or wut eva, wut shood i do ? any advice ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the guy shouldnt be talking about "banging" a girl..you should shoot him in the face for being a prick...but other than that...just wait it out...time heals this shit.

that's what im hoping wilt, time will heal.i do agree with you too, he shoodnt have been blabbing bout this girl he had sex with.

i think that its human falut and error, honestly in one point of time in yor life, a frend has told u sumthing and u were sworn not to tell anyone, yet you did. im sure everyone has done it some time

Originally posted by krie

aiite, i need some advice ere, wut shood i do ?

my best mate told me some info bout how he fucked this chick, told me not to tell anyone, though human race always has to tell someone, so i told this girl that im pretty close with and she blurted it all out. he found out it was me, cuz i admitted to him that i told someone, he aint too fukn happy as u can imagine. wut shood i do ? hes mah best mate n i dont wanna loose the frendship, and i know most people are going to reply by saying "dog cunt" or sumthing, and i know alright! i feel like digging a 12 foot hole, and lying in and bury myself.

if anyone cares or wut eva, wut shood i do ? any advice ?

well i dont know what ur talking about.. the human race always has to tell someone? thats fucking bullshit.

ive had friends tell me secrets that ive kept for years and never told anyone.. ur obviously not a very good friend. If i was him i would forget about u..

but the again he fucked a girl.. big deal why would that have to be a secret.

still u have no right to tell ppl. he obviously wanted to keep it a secret and u werent a good enuf friend to keep it

Guest Stapler

I am not going to repeat the NEVER TELL FRIENDS SECRET PARAGRAPH SHIT. But if you feel so stongly that you fucked up tell your friend what you feel like. Cause he could be thinking that you arnet feeling like a total FUCK WIT.

First of all, he shouldn't have been banging that hoe on the sly anyhow. Secondly probably the only other person in the world who really gives a fuck is his girlfriend. So if you were in her position wouldn't you want to know? I hate picking up peoples trash.

Archived