Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbianBrat

Tracking CSX freights

All the sites are being locked down, probably courtesy of John Ashcroft via Norman Mineta. I think it's part of their misguided effort to deny terrorists access to anything remotely usable for an attack. It is possible, though extremely unlikely, that somebody could try some shenanigans with hazmat shipments, which can be tracked on those sites. So now they make you sign up, and call to verify that you are a railroad customer. You're out of luck.

...i heard the ns site alowws you to track again...but i'm not really sure, i never got into that...

Guest PHYNE

if you kids are doing auto racks i know of two sites that still work and you dont need apassword;) but you fuckers are gonna have to email me for them haha..its my secret dammit...:crazy:

no more tracing fr8s

ya no more tracing. BNSF railroads denied acess almost righ after 9-11. and UP railroad anounced it will no longer allow traces effective aug.31. when you think about it 9-11 pretty much still effects alot of our lives, i used to love tracing! FUCK THOSE COWARDS!:mexican:

Guest masspike

i saw a couple of those too

Guest fr8lover

there are still ways for all of them, just gotta find em yourself!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this