so i was made redundant............AGAIN!!!

Abracadabra

can you believe my luck? TWICE IN ONE YEAR!!. i'm a retard. i mean, do i have a face that says "sack me"? what the fuck is going on? so, i'm back to scouring the internet for another job. thank fuck i was smart enough to save some cash for a rainy day. so at least i have 2 months before it becomes dire straits. oh well, at least i get to sleep in early for a little while, and my boss was a wanker so i don't have to see his stupid face again. wish me luck on the everlasting job hunt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

good luck on finding a job that doesn't clash with you.

(where the co-workers refer to you as 'the difficult-guy' for pointing out obvious mistakes.)

blah... annoying day on the job...

and you know what tops it off...?

I was offered a gig tht would pay 100,000$ US for 3 weeks work,

but I turned it down so I wouldn't be messing with this job. arrgghhh!

god damn why do you have to be so retarded??!! i'm sorry, i didnt mean that. see, i hated being laid off too. but the thing is, my retarded ass didnt save any money. you bet i am doing that now with my dead end job....plus i'm looking for a new job in the process. i hate degrading myself being there.

so i signed on aol and you arent there :( love you though. good luck.

Guest --zeSto--

100,000 US dollars. what the fuck? why would you turn that shit down?

Because the guy who did the gig before me had every tooth knocked out (even molars), his jaw and nose broken broken and his retina cut.

so the job isn't totally on the level, but not illegal either.

It's a world I dont want to get into because I dont think I'd last very long.

Guest --zeSto--

more like...

zesto working for the mob as an ambulance chaser/crooked witness/shady legal clerk. :cool:

and not directly for the mob, but I'd bet they've got their fingers in there somewhere.

Archived