"American Taliban" Pleads Guilty

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uh, because he joined a governement that supported al qaeda and their attacks against the u.s.,

then joined the fight against american troops when they arrived for battle in afghanistan..

he surrendered only after his troops were defeated

...and he LEFT this country and the protection of our constitution to do all that..

i'm not too sure on my stance on this guy.

i mean, he obviously gave up his US citizenship when he joined the Al Quaeda, so why would we treat him as if he were still a US citizen? i'm not a nationalist, and am only minorly patriotic on that note, so i don't feel too much of a bond between myself and other US citizens. i hate nearly the entirity of humanity, i think i'm rambling now and don't really have anything to say...

Originally posted by Are2

uh, because he joined a governement that supported al qaeda and their attacks against the u.s.,

then joined the fight against american troops when they arrived for battle in afghanistan..

he surrendered only after his troops were defeated

I dont believe that for a second, the taliban had nothing to do with the september 11 attacks, and i'd hardly call letting someone live in your country (a country that they had little control of in the first place) supporting them. They could barely hold onto power in their own backyard, they didnt care about the outside world. Also, i have enough respect for american military power to say that if he was fighting against american troops he would be dead, not rounded up and held in a POW camp. I know there was an attempted prison break there but again, if he was an active participant he would be dead.

...and he LEFT this country and the protection of our constitution to do all that..

i find this goes well with the statement "love it, or leave it"

and he wasnt part of al queda.... he was studying islam with the Taliban

...if i was him i woulda rolled the die and seen if i could hit snake eyes....

really though the funniest hearing the government rhetoric....and how they are calling this a deal for the american people...when really they decided to just settle cause they might have lost....i mean 20 years? hello, they were talking about the death penalty and life in prison....they say they settled in order to save resources, i say they settled cause there was a good chance of them losing......

do i think he was a traitor? as in benedict arnold.....mmmmmmm, not really, but i cant be sure of his intentions....but he has become a media tool of the government.....

really i wanted him to walk, if only see the look on hitlers, sorry i mean john ashcrofts, face....

now the danny pearle verdict, thats something i am in full support of...im glad the pakis said they would try him over there....there is too many loopholes over here......good riddance.......

Guest --zeSto--

just to make a point...

if you are brainwashed by a cult, then comit a crime, are you as guilty as if the crime was done in free will (not under duress)?

and another point...

If he said "I dont like it here (in the usa), I'm leaving" how is he a traitor?

Is the USA like some gang that you're never allowed to leave?

What if I said... (back in the 40's) "I'm going to live in Cuba." Then the US and Cuba have their little fight. Am I a traitor for staying in Cuba and supporting Castro?

zesto-playing the devil's card

Originally posted by KaBar

Traitors should be hanged in public.

agreed,

but think of this kabar, just imagine how bad hes going to get it in ANY jail, boy is gonna have one big asshole by the time hes eligable for release. i dont knwo whats worse, death or a good solid 20 years of ass rape.

Guest --zeSto--

is he really a traitor ?

just like step8 said... "he didn't love it, so he left it"

and also... he wasn't planing attacks against americans, he was entering a group that had terrorist ties, and is guilty by association.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

is he really a traitor ?

just like step8 said... "he didn't love it, so he left it"

and also... he wasn't planing attacks against americans, he was entering a group that had terrorist ties, and is guilty by association.

yes guilty by association, if i go to a store, my buddy steals and gets caught, im guilty by association. it works that way for terrorist supporters as well, not just candy theives.

fuck all that...he pled GUILTY

and step8....

the taliban had enough control over that country to end television and redio broadcasts of music arts and dancing, to keep women out of schools and jobs, keep them in traditional reliogious garb, and reduce them to the value of property...just to get started...

afghanistan wasn't like that before the taliban..

and walker was captured battling cia and military forces with al qaeda members..

and back to the original point...he pled GUILTY...on his own..he has a lawyer now..let the fucker rot

i concur.......really this country has more shit to worry about, and the walker trial would have distracted the attention...

however if i can compare apples and oranges....who is really a traitor, enron and worldcom or john walker?

think anyone at either of those places will do 20 years?

think they did less to harm the american public then good ole johnnie the foot soilder?

nothing makes sense to me...........

and yes i think the afghan people are better without the taliban....and if that is the case where does that leave of us with good ole saddam?

Guest JIGSAW

IM NO LONGER A PRODUCTIVE PERSON OF SOCIETY....NO REALLY WHAT THE FUCK???? I THINK THATS A RIGHT SENTENCE THEN WE SHOULD HANG THE JUDGE THAT SENTENCED HIM....

Guest got tha feva

We don't want to kill him, we want to stick his head in a cage of starving rats until he believes how we believe.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by mental invalid

however if i can compare apples and oranges....who is really a traitor, enron and worldcom or john walker?

yes indeed, a point I didn't get around to making. good one upping it !

These people are totaly guilty of reckless negligence towards the american economy and people.

Not only will tens of thousands loose their jobs, but foreign investors will reconsider

putting money into the american economy. Which hurts everyone down the road.

John Walker was one little man with no real power at all.

The ceo of authur anderson accounting is well aware of what his clout can do.

from what ttboy just said this reminds me of the "RICO" laws we have in the states just brought up several years ago especially in california what the RICO law does is that it allows the cops to take anyone in for a crime wether he did it or not if hes associated with the click/gang/militia/posse whatever. so suppose you were in the big bad VATO LOC SQUAD VLS and your gang was notorius to the public and you were easily indentifiable by the stars underneith your eyes and the color green, one of your home boy in your gang rapes a girl and accidently kills her and they cant find him and they know it was done by your gang and the cops see you on the street wearing a star underneith your eye and a green bandana over your head they can easily arrest you and charge you for what your homeboy just did. an Im pretty sure this goes for tag bangers and graffiti crews.

Guest --zeSto--

^ like I've been saying for some time now...

You are the company you keep.

I dont agree with pulling all of the green-wearers of the street because of one of them is trouble,

but if you associate with trouble, expect to have to deal with it first hand.

I dont even look at people by what country there from. or what race. If anything im racist towards humans!

I hate us all. I dont see why i shouldnt either. we have wars. we have atomic bombs, we polute our planet to shit. fuck we cant even resolve conflicts on here in the right way....

I dont see why that soldier joined the taliban. He went from one evil force to another!

Nuke the world and let god sort us out thats what I say!

haha but im crazy so whatever..

I dont even look at people by what country there from. or what race. If anything im racist towards humans!

I hate us all. I dont see why i shouldnt either. we have wars. we have atomic bombs, we polute our planet to shit. fuck we cant even resolve conflicts on here in the right way....

I dont see why that soldier joined the taliban. He went from one evil force to another!

Actually John Walker was bragging to everyone that he trained @ Al Qaeda camps in Afghanistan and even met Osama before. He was asked if he would like to participate in a suicide bombing type thing against the US since he is a WASP it would be easier or continue specialized training in Afghanistan and fight. He chose to stay and fight in afghanistan.

He should be gutted and hanged.

But like TT Boy was mentioning. He is going to get some serious "brown eyes" in lock up.

i feel no sympathy for that fool. he had rich kid pissed off syndrom and see where it got his ass. i do belive he was brainwashed and pretty much the bitch of the operation for a while. the middle east is not a freindly place. and his parents, they were outright slipping, you dont just give your kid thousands and send him to one of the most turbulent regions of the world.

i personally think he went out like a bitch. if i was american al queda or taliban or whatever, belive i woulda been gangstah about my shit till the last bullet hit me rather than let the feds come and get me. like Esai was saying about his homey that had money from his parents but racked anyway. if your from Marin county Ca, both your parents are stacked, your pretty much set, beautifull coast to live on, money to burn. the fuck you gonna go live in some ghetto mountian terrorist camp for?

I have a strong inclination to agree with frosty.

BUUUUT reason dictates we treat each other as individuals and not as a series of thought paradigms forming a mental construct of our personalities manifested by and through our environment. But wait. We are what we eat. We are what we learn. We are what we know. Unless you have an epiphany and realize what a bullshit life you've been living. I do that every day. but anyways.....

Is he even an american citizen?

Archived