Sketch thread.

HAZER

Hello. I have been observing these message boards for sometime and ave decided to add myself to this mess. Say hello.

Im a rookie writer. I keep my shit in my books and on freewalls in my backyard for now. Respect that Im learning.

This thread is for everyones sketches, instead of starting a new thread.

Enjoy.

this just says TH, because Im lame and I write peoples initials from time to time-

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00213577f00000033.jpg'>

and dont tell me to keep it simple, becasue I have done simples for a long time and at this point I want to start developing styles, and this is just one of many Im attempting. This is just some weird shit I did in the early hours of the morning.

Legit critisism would kick ass.

Peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I'd say use a finetip pen for outlines.

The colour pencils are good for fills and shading,

but you want to be using ink. It's just crisper.

and if you cant fill it in evenly (the big black dot) it's better to leave it empty.

keep at it.

Guest tears*uno

doesn't look bad at all. i like it. and i shall pay my respects because your not some hard actin toy, you realize your not a god and your not a dick about it.

thanks for the feedback. And stank, I will post some more of my work a little later on.

Tears- word. Im pretty sick of those kids on here. Just put in the hard work foo's. Things will get better.

peace.

^^^^^^right on bro,....I'm digging it.....it doesn't look bad at all(the eye in the box is a favorite)....I like abstract shit.

well well well..what do we have here..another fuckin toy..nah just playing..um..us shits pretty nice...i like the lil skull cap nigga..i seen that somewhere tho...i'm not saying u bit it..theres alot of mouth full of teeth characters out here..um..well stay up...really good..better than alot of the caca tat they put here:crazy:

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by swif1

is thorns/spikes the new thing?

heh...i like em too...nice sketches tho...the first one is tight.

Archived