Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

Mural for the NYC terror victims

Guest imported_Europe

I found this flick in a newspaper section, anybody got any news, info or flicks about it??? My guess would be the TATS crew, but I'm not sure...

The caption was something like while the rescueoperation was in full gear the graffitiartist of New York started painting a mural...

http://www.jp.dk/images/internetavisen/2001/09/12/trost.jpg'>

that definatly looks like a chico mural. i guess you know for sure scotch. that dude has a ton of murals all over manhatten. it would be cool if someone had a better flick.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

Guest circus freak

i would love to see that as a whole; it looks really good. im glad to see that people are doin walls for this and i hope there are more to come.

that was quick. i wonder if someone will think twice before buffing that...

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i saw mad memorial prayer sessions on the street last night.. went in to the city around 1 a.m. damn, that place was creepy, like a ghost town.. never seen it like that before.

and the lightning/thunder/downpours just added the weirdest apocalyptic feeling to all of the military/police vehicles cruising around..

It is Chico. Anyone from NYC would recognize his style. Plus I saw him on the news talking about it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this