GRILLS+SKILLS rockford-illinois

etc.com

• 3 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

yes they isgns.jpg

"Grills and skills is comming sooner then you think kids, July 29th is the date and The loves park VFW is the place, it will be a ALL AGES event and we will even be selling food and alcohol to those of age. IDs will be checked for the alcohol, we have tons of performers comming down from Chicago, Madison, and Millwuakee. We also will have a MC battle, DJ battle, and BBOY battle. You dont want to miss this shit. Flyers will be hitting the streets in your area soon. Come early because once its packed to capacity the doors will have to close. The event will run from 12noon till 1am.

Anyone that wants to battle needs to contact me asap at i4got190@yahoo.com now here is the lineup for the show

Dynamic Vibrations crew

Visual- chicago

Nizm- Visual Recordings

Break Break- Madison

Splitends- Rockford

Opt Rhyme- chicago

Jamone- TNA crew

Elfamail- Chicago- last years mc battle champ- defending title this year.

Analog- Rockford

Ethin- Rockford

DJ Bizeone- sqrach deviantz crew and many more, flyers will be out soon, dont miss Rockfords biggest hiphop event of the year, it should be a great time.

the show will be hosted my the infamous Mutt from the open mic sessions at Kryptonite."-BizeOne

• 1 month later...

Archived