GRILLS+SKILLS rockford-illinois

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stilborn
Originally posted by Robocop

yes.. where is this kmart where i can find, Sunset Yellow (1990), Terracotta Satin (1991) and Festival Green (1994).. ?? please share. oh and next time you talk shit have something to post... if you cant prove your better than dont open your fucking mouth.

hey robocop,anyone can use cool teracotta or festival gren aint hard for me to find bitch,and i am better than u bitch,if i was a rich boy like u bitch,id post my everso burning pieces that kill yer shit,bitch,i propped u guys for potential but u had to go and be a bitch about an opinion i had,bitch,shut yer fucking mouth herb..and have yer girl suk my dik wile yer at it bitch.......fuk off

Guest URGE CUV JFK

damn, i heard about how man cats went out, i had no ride there-- those flix are ill as fuck ISF went out? i would like to see the flix, if u got em

||peace||

URGE ONER BUF_CUV_JFK

Originally posted by stilborn

hey robocop,anyone can use cool teracotta or festival gren aint hard for me to find bitch,and i am better than u bitch,if i was a rich boy like u bitch,id post my everso burning pieces that kill yer shit,bitch,i propped u guys for potential but u had to go and be a bitch about an opinion i had,bitch,shut yer fucking mouth herb..and have yer girl suk my dik wile yer at it bitch.......fuk off

yay.. well you can officially join the Hate Defy Club.. you have a couple people with you in the club, so dont feel special. who said im rich? haha. and i dont have a girl, but i do have a friend with benefits. and i dont care if you propped me, you talked shit about dorc and since hes crew you counteracted what ever you said that was positive. so please take your "thuggish" attitude some where else. and ill probably be in Rhode Island some time soon and we will see who burns who and who can beat whos ass. you are the epidimy of TOY.

Guest mafIAkilla
Guest URGE CUV JFK

yo defy- ur shit was hot i especially like that flick of u with ur pants down jus playin-= what cru(s)u down with 'sides FHTW if any??

• 1 month later...

Archived