GRILLS+SKILLS rockford-illinois

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

that spot makes me wanna cream my pants..i thought that there was crime going on, but its legal, i guess..that spot woulda been the best pussy if it was illegal..

Guest stilborn

FHTW WITH THEIR KMART COLOR SKEMES AND WITE WALL.....OOOOOFFFF....I USED TO PAINT WITH WITE WALLS AND RED AND BLAK PIECES BUT THEN I LEARNED BOUT GOOD COLOR SKEMES AND GOOD ROLLER PAINT COLORS FOR BACKDROPS....THOSE DUDES GOT POTENTIAL THO.THAT JAM LOOKED FUNAS FUNK

Originally posted by stilborn

FHTW WITH THEIR KMART COLOR SKEMES AND WITE WALL.....OOOOOFFFF....I USED TO PAINT WITH WITE WALLS AND RED AND BLAK PIECES BUT THEN I LEARNED BOUT GOOD COLOR SKEMES AND GOOD ROLLER PAINT COLORS FOR BACKDROPS....THOSE DUDES GOT POTENTIAL THO.THAT JAM LOOKED FUNAS FUNK

Terracotta and festival green are kmart colors? I wanna go to your kmart...The background is a little sketch, but it was quick you know? We'll try and fulfill the potential next time...stay tuned ;)

yes.. where is this kmart where i can find, Sunset Yellow (1990), Terracotta Satin (1991) and Festival Green (1994).. ?? please share. oh and next time you talk shit have something to post... if you cant prove your better than dont open your fucking mouth.

Archived