jucifer

Guest DMX

this band is fucking awesome... i saw them opening for the melvins and i've been in love ever since. i know they've got some songs on kazaa go download them. "amplifier" is fucking badass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tears*uno

i refuse to download music from someone who's alias is DMX

he said they played with the melvins, smartie pants. do you really think it would be in any way similar to DMX?

Popgunwar

I was laughing about your signature (I figure you're just kidding. At least, I hope you're just kidding). Yeah, if you take take Vicodin very much and your ass will be hooked like a large-mouth bass. Good luck on kicking it, because Vicodin is not easy to kick at all. Around here, we have an epidemic of middle school kids hooked big time on Xanax. They don't have the first clue about what it is that they are taking. CAN YOU SAY DRUG-ADDICTED PROSTITUTE? LOL. One week they're dissing homosexuals and calling everything they dislike "gay." The next week they're sucking dicks in the bathroom of the bus station to get money for "handlebars." LOL LOL LOL. "Go ahead, just do whatever ya please." "Fuck the police--they don't know shit. Drug laws are bullshit." LOL. I'm laughing bigtime.

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by PopGunWar

that made me think of that tappy guy from requiem for a dream.

JUICE BY TAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!JUICE BY TAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah

NO REFINED SUGAR!

NO RED MEAT!

JUICE BY SARAH JUICE BY SARAH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SARAH

join us in creating excellence, JUICE!

Re: Popgunwar

Originally posted by KaBar

. One week they're dissing homosexuals and calling everything they dislike "gay." The next week they're sucking dicks in the bathroom of the bus station to get money for "handlebars." LOL LOL LOL. "Go ahead, just do whatever ya please." "Fuck the police--they don't know shit. Drug laws are bullshit." LOL. I'm laughing bigtime.

aaaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived