FHTW.. prodo in rockford IL.

Robocop

Guest euthana5ia

i like defy too but is it selled defi? im missingth Y though ..

i can get krylon teracotta for a dollar a can. you got it better?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest stilborn

ITS NOT HARD TO BELIEVE I WAS JUST ASKIN,WUTS UP YER ASS???GET OFF LINE DUDE,GO PAINT,QWIT WORRYING BOUT WUT I SAY

Originally posted by Robocop

we are holding yet another FHTWeekend.. in Cleveland this time. all who can make it better come. suckahz!

hmmm cleveland to far for ths poor kid lets hold it at the wendys on state street insted hahahahhahah free jr. frostys for any one that comes oh yea there on me....

Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

hmmm cleveland to far for ths poor kid lets hold it at the wendys on state street insted hahahahhahah free jr. frostys for any one that comes oh yea there on me....

hahahahaha

nice one. come to clevo fool!

if im reading fatnigg's posts correctly,

im aware that the atak from hawaii is probably better than me, but i dont really care..

he rocks "west coast" style and he lives in fucking hawaii.. which is very, very, very far from my northeastern home

and, he doesnt rock freights or from what ive seen bomb that hard.. and thats my deal.

but whatever, it's not buggin me.

love.

atak BF FHTW

Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

you takein the bus there ??? besides i'll be in ohio in a few weeks for scribble hmm i dont know if i get at some $$$$ who knows

yea im bussin it.. unless you wanna give me a ride haha.. i got the gas $ covered. if not im leaving Thursday/Friday morn. (today) at 2:50am

Guest ceas902

you said you were told that someone tagged your boxers when you fell asleep in that flick... I was just wondering, why did you have to be told someone tagged your boxers.. were your boxers off when you woke up???????

• 2 weeks later...

Archived