Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kavesCWK

a sketch

Guest eleven17

wow...you can tell them markers are new.....peace

looks ok

the colors are nice looks a lil old school tho i like it!:D but you need to work on the letters alot!

thats some pretty bland shit. I mean yah your not gonna get dissed cauz it looks like youve learned letter form and shit but its soo simple. add some style or soemthing to it.

boaring!

Guest eleven17

actually.....he shouldnt write kase 2......for the obvious reason...that there is a style master that writes case2 ......the one armed king...remember?????? style wars? ......besides....there is a kase in my town....and prolly every other town....its by far overly used...they need to get off it....but its not a bad sketch and i didnt mean to hurt your feelins on sayin kase is overly used....youll prolly continue to write the name anyhow...so why the fuck did i waste my breath???fuck peace im out...........................................................................................

Guest tears*uno

the letter forms dont look to experienced to me..

Originally posted by eleven17

wow...you can tell them markers are new...

hahah

Guest big PERM

there is a shit load of kase's

Guest Ser3adc

nice colors...the letters arent too bad...all i can say is keep the 3d goin the same way.peace.

there yah go. that stuff has a little more spunk to it.

whatever the fuk spunk is.......

well the way i see it is....

you can color good... but try to practice the letters i mean if you didnt color that good you whould be joked on alot.. and watch your 3d.. its not all shadowing the same... ones

Guest big PERM

you are not good work harder

Guest PHYNE

someone tell me a name that aint over used??? ;)

Originally posted by PHYNE

someone tell me a name that aint over used??? ;)

take 4 letters that you can do well

there you go a name that no one has:crazy:

Guest tears*uno

geh how do you people feel that shit its not very good in my eyes?? and 9 months is a long time to be doing stuff liek that.

Guest --zeSto--

yeah.. it's not bad for 9 months (i suppose)

now you need to move out of the bubble stage.

It's really not good at all if you take away the bubble shape and the bright colours.

and I'm changing my name to NAMEoneski

Guest CRYrock81

cyzm is not overly used kast

Originally posted by big PERM

there is a shit load of kase's

...and all but one of them is a biter...i'm sorry i know it's inevitable that people are going to have the same name, but don't pick a name if you know someone else has it, especially if they are way older, way better than you, it's disrespect...use some common sense come up with something you think is original and then poke around and see if you can find out if someone else writes it, if you find out someoen else has it, but they're on the other side of the country, or the world (someone has my name in denmark, i saw it in a mag)...don't sweat it too much, but if some one is in your area/region don't be so ignorant as to write their name...what ever you do don't write the name of a classic writer from the eighties, unless you want everyone to rag you and cross you out...

did u kno that u can smell blood...oh my bad..ne way um...kase..not bad..stay up..better than some retards here...keep practicing..oh yea..those markers look fresh out the box...u must of just bought them...i'm not a genius, i'm just stupid:cool: :crazy: :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this