Harlem Hall of Fame....

Egg Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FED UP!!!

O.k. I had all I can stand and I can’t stand no more! Is it me, or is TAT crew just wack? Every year I see TAT get the “prime real-estate” at the H.H.of Fame and they NEVER impress me. TAT walls look like that fake graffiti that you might see in a movie where they heir some art school graduate to paint a wall in graffiti style (nothing against art school grads). When BIO and BG were doing those SICK “organic” looking wildstyles in the early 90s that was cool (remember Mad Lion video). But now they lost that REAL graffiti feel. I guess that’s cool for those lame ass health care trucks floating around the city, but not at the GRAFFITI hall of fame. As for Nicer I don’t know what to say. He can paint his ass off but his ideas to work his name in to the wall are just corny. The NICER composed of various body parts he did one year was weak. On another wall in the Bronx NICER painted people sailing on a raft with flames all around it. This was AMAZING, painted well, looked great; until I noticed the letters N-I-C-E-R stitched into the fabric of the sail.

In a nutshell TAT crew gets WAY more respect than they deserve.

Re: FED UP!!!

Originally posted by 2muchtime

O.k. I had all I can stand and I can’t stand no more! Is it me, or is TAT crew just wack? Every year I see TAT get the “prime real-estate” at the H.H.of Fame and they NEVER impress me. TAT walls look like that fake graffiti that you might see in a movie where they heir some art school graduate to paint a wall in graffiti style (nothing against art school grads). When BIO and BG were doing those SICK “organic” looking wildstyles in the early 90s that was cool (remember Mad Lion video). But now they lost that REAL graffiti feel. I guess that’s cool for those lame ass health care trucks floating around the city, but not at the GRAFFITI hall of fame. In a nutshell TAT crew gets WAY more respect than they deserve.

i gotta agree on that one.. the iced out letters are a little too industry lookin for me. respect for what theyve done dont get me wrong...just not feelin the shit theyve done in the past few years

Re: FED UP!!!

Originally posted by 2muchtime

O.k. I had all I can stand and I can’t stand no more! Is it me, or is TAT crew just wack? Every year I see TAT get the “prime real-estate” at the H.H.of Fame and they NEVER impress me. TAT walls look like that fake graffiti that you might see in a movie where they heir some art school graduate to paint a wall in graffiti style (nothing against art school grads). When BIO and BG were doing those SICK “organic” looking wildstyles in the early 90s that was cool (remember Mad Lion video). But now they lost that REAL graffiti feel. I guess that’s cool for those lame ass health care trucks floating around the city, but not at the GRAFFITI hall of fame. As for Nicer I don’t know what to say. He can paint his ass off but his ideas to work his name in to the wall are just corny. The NICER composed of various body parts he did one year was weak. On another wall in the Bronx NICER painted people sailing on a raft with flames all around it. This was AMAZING, painted well, looked great; until I noticed the letters N-I-C-E-R stitched into the fabric of the sail.

In a nutshell TAT crew gets WAY more respect than they deserve.

I see where your coming from and I could agree but what was with the halloween Nicer wall? I thought it was pretty nice. Also do you have a flick of the raft wall your talking about? Back to the topic, I didnt think the Nicer body part wall was all that bad.:confused:

Guest montanaman

hate wat a word wat a concept. and critisism another.... but under which catagory does these comments fall under?

• 2 weeks later...

.. im surprised people arent commenting on the Arab piece.. i think thats hot. with the call outs to the letters.

along with that note.. the keo is flavor as usual. par excellence.

wishing i had some otter pops.

-bob hope.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived