Harlem Hall of Fame....

Egg Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"i couldnt decide which piece to make my wallpaper"

hahahahaha....seriously it was my first thought...i just had to go with bear, perhaps next week itll be that part....and then the cycle.....then noc, etc etc etc......

its the only way to brighten up this cubicle....

A++ post egg man........

Guest MRBURNS

near who???

please dont tell me u write near, and never heard of near kgb. if your not near kgb, your just a str8 toy, dont even write an explanation unless your the real near...

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by near

sorry.....just not digging it.......looks nice but except for the second one, they in my opinion lack heart...

why hasn't this thread turned into a hostile ripping up of this guy. Quite honestly one of the stupidest comments I've ever heard. Lacks heart, sheesh.

oh, and FBA is still killing it. Those guys were way ahead of their time back then.

just my opinion.....im not feeling it...to me it lacks any emoational statement there for to me it has no heart......never sayed they were toy or that my shit was better or nouthing......its just not working for me...no need to be a fucking dick......

Originally posted by Canadiano

why hasn't this thread turned into a hostile ripping up of this guy. Quite honestly one of the stupidest comments I've ever heard. Lacks heart, sheesh.

oh, and FBA is still killing it. Those guys were way ahead of their time back then.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by near

just my opinion.....im not feeling it...to me it lacks any emoational statement there for to me it has no heart......never sayed they were toy or that my shit was better or nouthing......its just not working for me...no need to be a fucking dick......

Lacks heart?

Lack emotional statement?

Most of the writers posted has painted graffiti for more than a quarter of a century and been some of the best at it.

The fact they are still painting in the year 2002 shows alot of heart!

Archived