i'm dumb. she's a lesbian... (true story) -

Mr. Mang

i know it's pitiful, but i thought maybe some of you might enjoy a stupid story about Mr. Mang...

my girlfriend of 3 years (2 long distance, 1 living with her) drops the classic line today every guy hates to hear - "i just want to be friends".

she told me about how she thought she might be a lesbian or some shit, but i thought it'd pass or she'd pick our relationship over that (since she's never been with another girl). she just says she feels realy strongly about it and other shit also. i knew from the times recently she didn't want the sweet lovin' i had to offer. my point? girls are the devil.

i may have to leave this area of philly, which i have grown to love. philly rules. louisville sucks.

and it doesn't exactly matter but...

1.) i did my senior year of highschool 500 miles from home - knowing nobody. just so i could be with her for good. my senior year at home would have been me spending most of my time in the photo room not worrying about class.

2.)her dad and my dad both put in half to buy us a car to share. how the hell are we gonna work that out now?

"you know what i'd do with a million dollars? two chicks at once, man. fuckin' a."

a lesbian chick is a guy's dream til it's somebody you truly love and care about. i gotta wait til FRIDAY to find out what she wants to do . . .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

JESUS CHRIST IF YOU LEAVE PHILLY I'M STABBING YOUR COMMUNISTIC ASS!

No no no, Sorry, that was wrong. I truely am sorry about what happened with your girlfriend. But, you are staying hurr.

GOd forbid things don't work out, tell her you are selling your half of the car. And with whatever money you get from the sucka that buys half a car, you are buying lakeland, we are turning it into a skatepark, having shows there and watching office space all day.

Best of luck with this, sorry...

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

JESUS CHRIST IF YOU LEAVE PHILLY I'M STABBING YOUR COMMUNISTIC ASS!

No no no, Sorry, that was wrong. I truely am sorry about what happened with your girlfriend. But, you are staying hurr.

GOd forbid things don't work out, tell her you are selling your half of the car. And with whatever money you get from the sucka that buys half a car, you are buying lakeland, we are turning it into a skatepark, having shows there and watching office space all day.

Best of luck with this, sorry...

holy shit that's brilliant. seriously.

of course love is the most important thing of all, but the living situation with her is rad also. i love with her parents but . . .

- don't have to pay rent. ever.

- i have a car we share

- girl and i sleep in the same room.

- super cool, nice parents.

- nice neighborhood

- right near philly.

- pool and jacuzzi

yeah material posessions aren't anything compared to love. and i'm not trying to brag. it just all sucks.

3 years vs. going out for 'one night stand' type shit . . .

awful.

Quit Snivelin'

Jeeze, Mang, most these guys on here would kill to be in your shoes. Tell her she can buy you out of your half of the car. Then go buy a used van in 1/2 decent shape. Now you got both transportation and a place to live. Throw a mattress in the back, some home-made camping facilities and you're good to go. There are 270 million people in the U.S. Half of them are female. That's 135 million. Let's say 25% are your age group, reasonably decent looking and acceptable for rack duty. That's 33 million, 750 thousand decent women. Subtract 10% (I'll be generous) that are lesbians. That leaves 30 million, 750 thousand acceptable women. Shee-it, get busy, you whiner. You can't sleep with more than two or three at a time, so basically you're talking about 27,000 plus YEARS of dating. Get some perspective , fella.

Your girl tells you, "Let's be friends, I'm a lesbian," your next comment is "I'm cool with that. Is it okay with you if I fuck that friend of yours, Lisa? She keeps rubbing my foot with hers down at the club, I think she's ready to get down. If you want in, let me know."

dude...

you're fuckin' 18.

i'm not going to criticize you or anything...

but think of it this way...at least you got to fuckin' philly...

you'll get over this and realize that when you're older and the parents aren't involved that you can have proper relationships...

what you have right now is an incubator that the parents were feeding...like brainwashing...

fuck them...

go have fuckin' fun... fight the desire to settle down and be white picket fence syndrome.

I speak from experience

My first wife, Dee, was married when I met her. I lived in a commune. She tried to leave her husband, but he was violent, and smashed up every apartment she managed to obtain. Finally, she was hiding in a supposedly gay/lesbian commune, and her husband and probably some of his Klan buddies did a drive-by on the place. They were scared and asked us to hide her. We picked her up on the fly in one of our cars, bristling with firearms.

She was supposed to be a lesbian, but I guess in reality, she was just bi. We hit it off during long nighttime walks around the neighborhood. I was supposed to be her bodyguard. When things got too hot, she and I e went on the road, hitchhiking and riding freights in the west. I had risked my life to defend her more than once, but she lacked loyalty. She had an affair with a guy she worked with, then several other people. I divorced her and went into the Marine Corps.

Don't let yourself be so wrapped up in one woman that you cannot function. Of course, there's more to a relationship than just fucking--what do you think, I'm a 16-year-old? But when your true love tells you she thinks she's a lesbian, that's kind of a sure sign things aren't what you think they are.

Maybe she's a bi-sexual. You guys ought to move out on your own, if you love each other, and are committed to one another, and find out what's what. If you find the right bi-sexual girl, you might find yourself in a menage a' trois, which might not be a bad deal. Ask her if she has a female lover or one in mind. You might find that if you accept the lover and get your turn, it could be a liveable situation.

But if she's a straight-up lesbian (I doubt it, not if she's living with a man) then the thing to do would be to shake hands, kiss her on the cheek and "Batter, UP!" Lots of girls out there. No time to cry over spilt milk.

Re: I speak from experience

Originally posted by KaBar

My first wife, Dee, was married when I met her. I lived in a commune. She tried to leave her husband, but he was violent, and smashed up every apartment she managed to obtain. Finally, she was hiding in a supposedly gay/lesbian commune, and her husband and probably some of his Klan buddies did a drive-by on the place. They were scared and asked us to hide her. We picked her up on the fly in one of our cars, bristling with firearms.

She was supposed to be a lesbian, but I guess in reality, she was just bi. We hit it off during long nighttime walks around the neighborhood. I was supposed to be her bodyguard. When things got too hot, she and I e went on the road, hitchhiking and riding freights in the west. I had risked my life to defend her more than once, but she lacked loyalty. She had an affair with a guy she worked with, then several other people. I divorced her and went into the Marine Corps.

you should write a story about that all. that was fucking amazing to read.

Originally posted by dot.

you'll get over this and realize that when you're older and the parents aren't involved that you can have proper relationships...

what you have right now is an incubator that the parents were feeding...like brainwashing...

fuck them...

her parents have nothing to do with it

Archived