CRSO AND HIS FAT ASS FREIND

Guest whydontyudie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by whydontyudie

LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR THA SCENE YOU FUCKING TOYS...

i cross people out.. thats how my scene is.. if i like the spot i'll bomb it regardless..who is on it..

and respect cant be learned respect is earned you dumb fuck..

so you better start suking cocks you sik fag bOi

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by crso

why is this thread still open?:idea:

cause you are not an important person and whay are you lying about getting up yo???

nor me or anyone else for that matter ahs seen you anywhere in town tags or bombs dun.

^^you've been painting for 5 or 6 months...and you think you're all city or something.....i've never said i get up hard....and i know you don't ...and that's a fact.....you don't want me to quote some of your old posts....so tell me all this shit in my face ...same place ...same day....and come up to me ...cause i sure won't know you....:cool:

Originally posted by whydontyudie

cause you are not an important person and whay are you lying about getting up yo???

nor me or anyone else for that matter ahs seen you anywhere in town tags or bombs dun.

if i'm not important....why the fuck did you start a thread....:idea: :rolleyes:

Guest whydontyudie

you know im not all city but i saw the shit you did and it took you about 4 hours to finish that 5x7 space with just two colors. Not to mention the fact that it was not very attractive or had any decent letter form to it. I fucked mine up but it was with 6 different colors and it only took me two hours and in addition to that i didnt draw it out it came right off the top of my head. Im not good but im not toy, i can throw a burner in thrity minutes if needed. Lets put it this way i been painting for 6 months bro, i dun know bout you but nothing thats more than like three car lengths takes me four hours for something that simple. I take this shit pretty seriously even if it is a pointless, and take a walk through the northside and see if i get up. You southside kids think your side is what its all about.

Guest whydontyudie

penis, dick, dong, wang, cock, sexrod, sexstick, manmeat, chiken, monkey, pee pee, schlong, b;la bhalbhal;b etc etc etc

Guest whydontyudie

electricitysucks and so do you

now use those kneepads i bought you bitch!!!!

BTW no scanner asshole and the pics arent developed yet oh yeah and since niether crso or his fat freind are real writers, they didnt flick thier shit.

Guest whydontyudie

or something

i flick it when i can even if its rail, ill wait till it comes back to town then ill still flick it

Archived