1.00 corona's...

Yesterday i started to drink at about 6 in the afternoon. I drank two 6's of labatt blue so i was pretty ripped by the time that the girls suggested we go to a local bar for the 1.00 corona night...

Well, lets just say that i went there with my last 15 bucks there, mainly on me, and a few beers on this cocktease..

Well anyways, i passed out in a lawn chair out front and didnt wake up until about 9am when the sun started to bother me...and i got a tan too, because for some reason i didnt have a shirt on.

How your night last night?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

drinkin bud lights and smokin the freed weed while watching the phish dvd. even i have my bum ass hippy moments.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by test pattern

SEBADOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah dude. guess what i found at a used cd shop for 8 bucks?

SMASH YOUR HEAD ON THE PUNK ROCK!

Guest me IS cool

Hehe what a strange coincidence, I got drunk yesterday too. nothing too bad happend, just i remeber watching MADtv on some cable channel... man was that funny.:king:

my girl and myself started off the night with mexican food and negro modello which i had never had before and was seriously impressed with, she took advantage of the half off margaretas and we had a good time...

we then go home for a little break and head back out...

stop by a friends house were i had possibly the worst beer i have ever had in my entire life (not going to mention the name, its a local microbrew), tasted like a combination of dishwashing soap, lager and vomit...i faked like i liked it because they though they were drinking well and i decided to be nice...regardless after half a glass i had to throw in the towel and split

next we go to a party...or drive by...after seeing mobs of gel-haired retards in bannana republic thinking they were hip my girl and myself quickly sped off to the next destination....

then came the fucking kicker...the pesudo yuppie martini bar...we walk in, it seem cool enough i guess, big upholstered chairs, plush couches, great artwork, etc. so we sit down and order....the drinks come out and the martini i ordered is absolute shit....the glass isnt frozen (a staple regardless of how you make them), i specifically ask for extra dry yet the still put in 1/4 vermouth and to top it off the gin was warm and the glass wasnt even filled to the brim...now i would expect this sort of thing if i walked into applebees and ordered a martini but when im going to a fucking martini bar and spending 8 dollars on a drink i expect to get a REAL FUCKING MARTINI!!! unfortunatly we were meeting a bunch of people for the first time and i didnt want to immediatly be the dick by telling the waitress to go back and get the shit right so i drank it, ate the 8 bucks and enjoyed guiness for the rest of the night...needless to say that bar is a fucking joke and so is anyone that frequents it...

so yeah, overall my night sucked minus the mexican food and being with my girl....i guess it punishment for the extravagant baller fest the weekend before....oh well

Guest socrates

Painted, got caught painting by 3 drunk college girls, offered to drive them back home in their car, we did we made sure when we got to their house we made sure to steal all their liquor, couldn't get any action but felt like upstanding citizens for driving them home and we got 3 fifths and half gallon out of it, went back out painting, painted til 5:30, sat down at park on lake watched sun come ove mountains......GRADE: B-

Guest PHYNE

shameless,,,what the fuck buddy,is that umm 1.00 drink shit near me or down there towards you? hit me up slap nuts....

KASTONER...AOV.....2K2:crazy:

my night FUCKING sucked...i think i posted it in "the united states of america" thread...i went to this party that started around 7:30. the kid who threw it calls me up at 8 and hes like "yo people are here, come over." so i go around 8:30, casually late. i get there by my piece of shit bike and theres about 7 people there. the kid who threw it is like "dont worry alot of girls are coming and people sooo.." time goes by, 4 more people show up....now im starting to feel bad for the kid who threw the party and a little embarassed. at this time, its 12:00 at night, im leaving thinking to myself i just pretty much wasted usefull time. arrive home, go on 12oz, eat a little, sleep. my night sucked.

my night was semi-interesting!...friend's brithday so we all go to a club on the docks. Pretty cool except that we got there late and had to pay $15 bucks when it was free a hour before that!!! but shit happens. So in the club my brithday friend gets confronted by this girl's boyfriend which she was cheating on him with my friend and he starts getting all up in my friends face, so naturally floored him with a punch and causally back up into the crowd but my friend and the other guy get kicked out!! so we all leave and are outside waiting for peeps but there are like 30 or 40 cops hungry for blood!!! so outside we see those guys and start fighting right in front of all these cops!! what can i say were stupid!! but anyways these fuckin porkers have like 3 or 4 friends in cuffs but there still pounding my friends with extendable bars on the ground and shit!!! trust me 100% pure police brutality!!!!! They get arrested and we all head to a friends house drinking and blazing till 8 o'clock this morning! and now my hand is in a bucket of ice trying to type with one hand!!peace. :dazed: :D

i went to a cirque de soleil rip off with my mom. it was pretty cool. they had an open bar vip reception beforehand which was good. then i brought my mom home and went to a couple bars. then on the way back to the car i saw a transvestite peeing in an alley. his unit was hanging out of his uplifted mini skirt. i tried not to look, but you know it's like road kill--you have to look.

house party at my friends house.

hooked up with a girl ive jocking for a while.

got tipped off a 30 rack of bud(not my choice of beers)

woke up this morning got a little more ass from the girl and starting drinking sprite and vodka with my friends.

*BOSTON*

summer time

Originally posted by socrates

...felt like upstanding citizens for driving them home and we got 3 fifths and half gallon out of it, went back out painting, painted til 5:30, sat down at park on lake watched sun come ove mountains......GRADE: B-

I want to watch the sun come over the mountains. be glad you do not live here. let us paint someday, it would be grand.

two nights ago, which is the night in question was festive to say the least. I got invited second hand to this dinner party (a friend of mine only called at the request of his girlfriend) so I scuttled over to my favorite asian-run liquor store and pilfered the following items: one bottle Chianti, one bottle Merlot, one fifth Absolut Citron. the Citron I paid for.

the dinner party was cool. typical youthful activities, excellent food. most importantly lots of googly-eyes with a gorgeous gorgeous girl. I'll save the la-di-da bullshit, we're a lot alike but she happens to be dating a fairly good friend of mine. we end up following each other around the party the whole night; she showed me her fucked-up drawings and a story about people pooping in their pants (which immediately won me over). we smoked a lot of pot, drank a lot of wine, and generally had a really nice, mellow time together. after the party some wack tagger and I painted roller pieces on a swimming pool. GRADE: A-.

early in the afternoon I get a call from said person. chat, chat, chat. she comes over to my place. already in my room once she arrives is Ben, a mutual friend of myself and her boyfriend. he tags along for awhile, we start drinking beers, listening to Chopin, you know. half an hour later she suggests going back to her place, along with Ben. Ben is shocked about the whole deal since he's familiar with both person and person's boyfriend. fifteen minutes after we get to her place Ben takes off, leaving me alone with the spoken-for girl...

so basically I made out with her, talked to her for an hour or so and smoked a few cigs. she's an amazing girl, someone I have a lot of respect and admiration for, but she's been going out with a friend of mine for nine months or so. GRADE: T.B.A...

Guest big PERM

i was at my homies house and i had some HRD and some beers, it was tight until my girlfriend left then i got mad and fell asleep in the bathroom. another time on the last day of school i started early with some chiba chiba, at lunch and then watched 3 kings in my 5th period cause we didnt have shit to do, while i sketched terrible stoney graff,so then school got out and there was a keg but i got there too late and the cops came and took it be 4 i could get my drink on, but luckily there were 2 more kegs safely stored somewhere elsewere,i ended up being stranded at some gay diner, and then got a ride from my friends dad to this park where i had a few shots of vodka from a girl and then chiefed it up some,and then we went to this other place with the rest of the kegs and drank em, and then i couldnt see cause it was pretty dark and i was drunk as i was trying to walk down the trail one of my friends fell into the creek and hit his head on a rock and got all bloody. so we finally got down the hill and had to walk to my other friends house who was aving people over kind of as an after party, where we proceded to enjoy gin,vodka,and bacardi 151, i was fucked up and then i made steak. my other homie had to be home that night cause he had snuck out but he was SUPER drunk and he passed out so we had to wake him up off the couch, it took us like 10 minutes to get him up but when we did he fell over and puked all over the carpet, and then we dragged him out onto the porch and then he puked some more all over his leg and shoes in shit, we had to drive him home and it was 5 am and we were all still pretty fucked up. and when we finally got him home we had to push him through his basement window, hahahaa! the next morning he said he didnt remember any of it. also the next morning we took huge bong rips at like 9 am, then i went home and slept.

Originally posted by mr c

coronas taste like skunk piss...............

stik to modelo best bear ever

for some reason this is the line every wanna-be beer conisour drops when talking about mexican beer....yes it is true modelo is a great mexican beer but im tired of hearing this "corona tastes like shit" line when i know if i served half of you a corona in a modelo bottle youd take a swig and comment on how great modello tastes....

i dont care what you read in maxim...you nerds dont know beers so stop it....

Archived