Who would u rather FUCK Britney Spears or Christina Agulara

the JEL kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britney. Christina's really ugly. She only looks pretty in those pictures because some $100an hour person did her hair properly. just look at her face. she's one of those girls that you would wanna fuck because you're horny, but the second after you cum, you look at her face and think "god, what was i thinking?"

Guest SE4_2002

/

GOTTA BE BRITNEY, SOME THING TO GRAB ON TO, PAIR OF TITS AND A INNOCENT SMILE..WHATELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR..BET SHE`S WELL DIRTY..UP THE ARSE AND EVERYTHING..

Guest Stapler

No shit a friend asked me the same thing today. And he cant is Japanese and would never be on this board. Talk about DEJAVOU [spelling?] But I would fuck Christina, smaller and could suck my dick standing up.

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

one question..why isnt a 3 some one of the choices...its just not fair

id put it in shakira before either of em...but theyd get it next

hell yeaH i would pick shakira before either of them 2...

Originally posted by REGULATOR

britney spears once said....

"i live traveling overseas to places like canada..etc..etc" which proves she is just a dumbass slut with a signing deal.....sure id bang her but a relationship or freindship?? hell the fuck no

ordinary people blurt out dumb things occaisonally its funny how a few mistakes like this make most people presume she is dumb as fuck. oh well ill have to see her in real life to see... as for choosing between britney or christina i think id go with christina since she is more culture type..also im getting some trailer park vibes from britney once in a while but oh well yes they both are beautiful.

Originally posted by Grandola

sorry guys, but it's all right here:

(third rock from the sun)

http://www.altocelebs.net/o/larisa-oleynik/c-000063-im-006501.jpg'>

Mmm... yes'um

thats just sad dude, you even got her autograph. you all remind me of some 13 year old kids from the suburb or some 17 year old dorks who have never gotten a chick. this was a discussion when they both had their first singles out. and theres no comparison. christina alguilera is way hotter. at least she doesnt make me want to kick the shit out of her and she can sing a hell of a lot better than that dumb cunt shitme queers. i fuckin hate that bitch!

Archived