relentless

unionbencher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by prismacolor

Thats actually funny because Union Bencher's wife caught that rolling.

yeah, but i think almost everyone knows those cats been licking stamps from jumpstreet. they had trains in every mag all of a sudden in 99, and it wasnt cause it got caught rollin. granted they do put in work now, and we catch them rolling, but the amount of zine exposure they get is in no way congruent with the amount of stuff rolling....'sayin.....

as for this thread, its hot...but i think the come up of of the whole joint is SHEWP...thats gangsta right there.

Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah, but i think almost everyone knows those cats been licking stamps from jumpstreet. they had trains in every mag all of a sudden in 99, and it wasnt cause it got caught rollin. granted they do put in work now, and we catch them rolling, but the amount of zine exposure they get is in no way congruent with the amount of stuff rolling....'sayin.....

as for this thread, its hot...but i think the come up of of the whole joint is SHEWP...thats gangsta right there.

word i definetly agree wit that

Originally posted by cheerleader

SAD BUT VERY TRUE

HAHAHAHAHA.......oh yeah,I'm bumping this thread for my skwad......Pestoe,Agro,Enuf, and a few others might try.....great flicks.

Originally posted by Flowershirt

i might be assuming this, but isnt OMT in Oregon?.

....yeah,but it all started in Washington......and everyone is travelling around........good lookin' out.

Archived