relentless

unionbencher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOL! at WuWorms... but yeah, that 3A Geser wholecar burns every fucking thing this side of the rockies... looks like the same spot where he painted that other badass top floater. major applause for Union Bencher... i would get out and take flicks but stuff is broken on me. like, my toes and ankle. erg! it's probably in my yard now...

union b. is the coolest guy! 2 know!!!

dope post union b. hit me up with a call when u get back from your road trip 2 the east coast..... good timespaint'n overthe weekend/and sleep fest helped me out a lot last nite lol!!!!

Originally posted by unionbencher

fosho,i cant find coups lens no place or i could use it to blackmail him for some film

theres about no way 2 find it in the yard,,,but if u did blackmail the hell out of it lol 4 som freefilmmmmm:idea:

Originally posted by prismacolor

OH why's it gotta be like that now.

hahaha thanks guy I had a great time. Hey Nice chunk freight. Wish I had a double of it. hahahaha UB, Have a good trip out east.

YO COUPSER I DONT KNOW IF YOUR EMAIL IS BROKEN R WHAT BUT CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU I'L BE DOWN IN OHIO N A FEW WEEKS WE NEED TO CHILL HIT ME BACK

Archived