my first sketch post.

OsCaR306

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dam stright the 3d is way off...just do all the 3d striaght down until you get it...dont put it any other way...just straight down until you know how to do it........and your letter structure isnt that great...but tis only 3 months like you said...so jsut keep working...and dont get into crazy shit yet..um...uhhhh...bye

you should learn how to draw first... you know... draw your hand, or your shoe.. try to draw shit like that..... practice all the time, so you can get your pencil control down... how old are you? 13, 14? i'm just judging from that character you drew.... very weak with the pencil... work on it buddy... hopefully you'll get better...

Guest JoeHatesCops

i know this kid

who went to england

saw graff on the trains

got amped

came home

went to school started writing,in a bout a wek he had like sick pencil outlines that could burn some heads, his handstyle came in like the next week(his hella tight ones, from the get go they were normal), he has sick throwies, his cahracters are amazing, i dont have any of his shit scanned, my book is at some dudes house, i have some of his shit, this kid is like 9 months in the game, and rocking prisma color like masterpieces, nothing of his is bittten, im straight amazed how ill he is. he is a fucking machine, eat breathe live graff, hes been writing 9 months and he is sicker than like almost all the heads i know and see, to bad he doesnt have ups, actually i hav eno idea what he writes i havent seen him for liek 3 months so he could be , but whatev

yah you suck..

but youve been in it for 3 months so thats a given. your going way to crazy. just keep the letters simple!

stuff will just slowly evolve trust me.

you probably look at the colours and the way you cant read everything and think its cool. whell its not you suck practise and dont try and get ahead of yourself

good god, yeah um... that 3d is a bit demented you gotta work on that shit. Here's something that might help, just something like a pile of blocks or somethign and you should get an idea on making things 3d, not a bad beginner exercise, and life drawing helps.

Guest Ser3adc

i think we all know that they suck...that's a given...first off you should definately priactice simple letters...and keep the 3d all goin the same way...and also keep the 3d the same thickness...or just dont do 3d at all till you have letter structure...keep sketchin and you'll be aight. peace.

FIRST OF ALL....you have work to do. i wouldn't worry about the 3d before you get your normal, blocky letters out of the way. just use cereal boxes and shit, and signs and shit, you will evolve on your own. SECOND....half of the guys that are giving you advice and clowning you on here don't know the first thing about writing. the advice they are giving you is the same shit they need to learn.

THIRD....keep trying, my letters looked like that when i started, but you should try to meet some writers in your town and just keep sketching.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i think its funny the way that all toys in the beginning have almost the exact same wack style .........

hahahahahahaha......isnt it the fucking truth....everybody had the same thing going.....you just hid your letters with a bunch of irrelevent branches and a bunch of arrows and let all the kids try to read it at school...haaha......hmmmmmmm i guess its like making fun of another language by mocking it with nonsense...example....you here someone speaking chinese.....and you mock them with ching chong kowasaki or some dumb shit like that....but if you started learning THAT language....you learn there is more to it than wut you first interpreted.....so all toys mock writers with that hideous mangle of branches and arrows.....until they learn there is more to it than meets the eye.....:confused: oh fuck im rambling.........peace

Archived