Never again will i wear a shirt or socks or even shoes.

T.T Boy

Goddamn this heat is great, high of 35 celcius today, thats like 467 for you yanks, just got back from chillin on the beach kickin it frat boy styles, sandals, surf shorts, football, frisbee, alberta genuine draft, soccer ball, and a bit of swimming. from now till the winter im wearing nothing but surf shorts and possibly sandals if i have to walk somewhere other that my blanket to the beach. damn, a guys all tanned, got rid of the honkey dork writer look, kickin it into full beach(the local private lake) bum mode. damn it feels good to be a gangster.

now to head to my boys house for some bbq and some beers.

cheers! enjoy the summer kids.

i just realised i spelled shirt wrong, i gotta stop drinking in this heat. jesus christ im pretty drunk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Were you at Sikome lake or one of the rich private community ones?

This heat is killing me man, my race can handle plus 20 maximum. I'm walking around in my boxer shorts and sweating like a pig.....

Still, I'll take this over -30 anyday

:cool:

sorry bout not ever calling you back, i just suck and i dont like myself at all. my life is just more than i can handle, and it feels like it would be better spent if i could give it to someone that would use the time better than i ever will. i dont know, i just hate me and feel like no one will ever understand the way i feel, and it seems like no one ever really likes me for me, its always something to do with me not letting people in or people just stop liking me when they relize that i have no future. dont really mean to just type random stuff to you but its the only place i can type it and send it off to that dosnt require me to be creative or have some sort of talant, im sick of just typeing it all on my computer and having no one ever read it because no body cares about expression, they just want to act like they care about you and art and human lives, i wish i could save mine. sorry to just send you random bullshit that i doubt you will ever read anyways, i just have to get it out to somewhere because i cant handle it anymore and your the only one that ever convinced me that you really care

Archived