NEW TAGGER HELP

dRuGs R cOoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ser3adc

hahaha...i love fags like u comin onto the internet acting like thugs...please kill yourself and save everybody else from yur bullshit:rolleyes:

Guest TresOne
Originally posted by dRuGs R cOoL

thank you niggars.

Thank you niggars? I hope i see you on the street, in your sweater-vest, tagging with your sharpie...By the way..how old are you? 12? Yeah, thought so...

"dRuGs R cOoL" Yeeehaaw! Grow up

1st of all dont say that your a " beginner tagger" and second dont be a rascist!

why dont you take some time off biting styles of the internet, make something up, do some bombing, then when you know atleast a small amount about graffiti you can come back on 12ozprophet and not get made fun of.

:idea:

you gets no love.......and noone on this board is going to give you information on how to connect with anyone from LTS....sorry.

to use etch

1. first take a big bottle and carry it around on your belt

2. wear graffiti clothing

3. to hit up dip your finger into the etch and write with it

4. then soak your nuts in etch to get a smooth cool feeling

that black shit

1. go kill your mother

2. burn her body

3. write on walls with her ashes, the ghostly spirits will ward away all buffing material and paint

Hey whats up guys. I would like to know how etch is used. And how is everyone making that black ink that is impossible to remove. What devices do you put them in, and what do they look like? Im a begginer tagger and need to know, thank you niggars. j_smithe_99@hotmail.com

etch is not for you son, don't even waste your time starting graffiti cause someone like me will just kick toyr ass

Guest big PERM

if you are a cop you would be the dumbest cop ever, i hope you are when i say"fuck you die cunt". if your not and your just fuckin around its kind of funny.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

to use etch

1. first take a big bottle and carry it around on your belt

2. wear graffiti clothing

3. to hit up dip your finger into the etch and write with it

4. then soak your nuts in etch to get a smooth cool feeling

that black shit

1. go kill your mother

2. burn her body

3. write on walls with her ashes, the ghostly spirits will ward away all buffing material and paint

holy shit thats funny

Re: Re: NEW TAGGER HELP

Originally posted by TresOne

Originally posted by dRuGs R cOoL

thank you niggars.

Thank you niggars? I hope i see you on the street, in your sweater-vest, tagging with your sharpie...By the way..how old are you? 12? Yeah, thought so...

"dRuGs R cOoL" Yeeehaaw! Grow up

^^^^^i hear that^^^^^^ this fucker is worse that Quixer.....don;t fuck with etch you stupid ass....

Archived