HEY DUDES WHATS GOING ON WITH THE TRAINS

dRuGs R cOoL

Hey whats up niggers, Im just chilling at home. Hey my favorite gang is LTS, what are they up to nowadays. Anyone have any pics of their latest bomb, piece, or burning. thanx. Hey dudes, i have packs of "flix" if any of you are interested. They're all of big gangs, and super dope burners, as well as some dope caps u can't get anywhere else. Just send me your name, what, you write, some of your flix, and your address. Only if your a serious tagger though. Thanx, let me know what is up with all these big gangs and their work, im down with the gangs. mail me dudes. j_smithe_99@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

^^^get the fuck out of here your mother fucking waste of time, space, and life.

excuse me asshole, but the internet is a free place to roam. Im not the society reject who lives on the street. What are you 14? Stupid cock sucker.

HUH?...WHO?...WUH?...

THAT FUCKER SAID GANGS...HAHAHAHAHA... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. "I'M JUST CHILLING AT HOME"...HAHAHAHAHA!!! HE PUT FLIX IN QUOTE, WHAT A DOOFUS. THAT IS THE LAMEST SHIT IV'E EVER READ ON HERE, AND HE DIDN'T EVEN POST PICTURES OF THE GANG SHIT MAN, FUCK!!. :mad:

OH, BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG... I'M DOWN WITH THE GANGS TOO

Archived