Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dRuGs R cOoL

HEY DUDES, IM JUST SMOKING A DOOBIE

Hey whats up niggers, Im just chilling at home. Hey my favorite gang is LTS, what are they up to nowadays. Anyone have any pics of their latest bomb, piece, or burning. thanx. Hey dudes, i have packs of "flix" if any of you are interested. They're all of big gangs, and super dope burners, as well as some dope caps u can't get anywhere else. Just send me your name, what, you write, some of your flix, and your address. Only if your a serious tagger though. Thanx, let me know what is up with all these big gangs and their work, im down with the gangs. mail me dudes. j_smithe_99@hotmail.com

Guest Ser3adc

is somebody cookin bacon??:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ser3adc

is somebody cookin bacon??:rolleyes:

^^^no shit

Guest tears*uno

i smell some pork products in this thread

Guest TresOne

^^ Yeah, but i don't think cops are that retarded...

Guest 455

Once again,you have been spotted......and once again,I will let you know that not one soul is going to give you any information on LTS or any other crew for that matter----now FUCK OFF and get lost.have a nice day.

hahaha

i wanna smoke a (dobbie) ... hahaha what is this 1974! what a cop! haha and (nigger) hahaha those gangs!! hahahaha shit this is the best tread ever! haha drugs are not cool you should know that your a cop!

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by TresOne

^^ Yeah, but i don't think cops are that retarded...

:rolleyes: i do...............:crazy: god i hate pork...........

Guest eleven17

is this a fuckin joke?this dude posted the exact same shit in the metal heads......and probrobly in every other section of 12oz.....fuckin lumpshit:rolleyes: ...oh.....i reside on 420 phukinyahmum drive...in sodomisingyur sister,usa.....peace assssssss monkeeeeeeeeee.......oh bump this shit for laughs....while i smoke my doooooooooby:D

haha.. he's straight up OG.. c'mon guys, he's down.. he's no five-o.. he's all about 187 on a mothafuckin cop.. word.. dogg.. i run with 12 gangs, and we only commit hate crimes! whateva! i do what i want!

You people on here are real idiots...can't you see it's just a fucking joke? It's funny, it's not a cop. You guys need to ease up and laugh a little...