HEY LOOK SOME NEW SHIT

Pose

Guest tears*uno

Re: ok ok o mother fuck'n k!!!

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

POSE.... OK OK IM JUST GONNA STATE A FEW FACTS .. you got mad.. right.. yes you told tears to post his stuff... he did .. you said you could do better were is it at? and then your bitching at some one eles for talking shit and not posting!!!! and still no ne stuff from you .. i dont wanna catch any beef for this.. but does any one feel me here?:D

WORD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SayOne
Originally posted by Pose

i was just about to post, but i guess im gonna have to save it for the battle.

stop lying

Ok first of all pose is probably ike 12... Not that that matters but yeah he's probably getting ready to kill himself rite now. And the sad part is he'll be dead before he even has his wet dream. Aww don't you all feel pretty fucking bad now? Umm another thing yeah Pose you will change your name. I'm sure about that. And what else umm oh yea... if your not already dead Pose, wait what was i gonna say... damnit fuck... lost my trail of thought umm...oh wait.. . no lost it again... Aw fuck it!

trance stoner is a fuckinf aggot. u think i really give a shit about what peopel say abotu my drawing over the net? u think im really hurt? ur fuckin dumb man. i hate all these faggots talkin shit and trying to be funny at teh same time. why dont u post some of ur trance graffiti. all trance heads are gay.

HECZ... your gay. tears... your gay. Pose your a toy so u have a excuse. And no im not gonna post ne of my stuff because i dont have shit to prove to ne of you guys. You will never catch someone that writes for real getting heated on the internet.

Originally posted by unseen

HECZ... your gay. tears... your gay. Pose your a toy so u have a excuse. And no im not gonna post ne of my stuff because i dont have shit to prove to ne of you guys

please...if you're going to type like that, please use "youre" and "an"

:D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

HA.... THEN YOUR WORK WILL BE JUST LIKE YOUR NAME.

"UNSEEN"

AND YOU'LL JUST BE ANOTHER TOY POSING TO BE A WRITER...AND YOU SHOULD GET IN A PRIVATE CHAT ROOM WITH POSE AND KEEP ON CALLING EACHOTHER FAGS...AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY YOU GUYS CAN MEET SOMEWHERE AND HAVE SWORDFIGHTS WITH BOTH OF YOUR LITTLE DAGGERS AND PLAY STRIP LETTERS, WHO EVER HAS THE WEAKEST LETTERS FROM A TO Z TAKES SOMETHING OFF THAT WAY BOTH YOU FAGS WIN BECAUSE YOU BOTH AINT GOT SKILL AND GET TO SEE EACHOTHER NAKED.... GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU...

POWER TO YOU GUYS....

I cant spell to save my life :D . HECZ y r u so out there man snapping on ppl. U dont know me and i dont know u so im sry i called u fag and that ters guy. But seriously i didnt spend like 30 mins typing up a big paragraph on how much i hated u and how bad your work that i havent even seen sux. U need some pills man.

Originally posted by seeking

jesus christ, its like a fucking 'moron-athon' in here and you're all tripping eachother, hoping to get across the line first...

you dont have to change your name, but every single thing you ever paint will get dissed, so really, whats the point?

What he said.

keep at it or whatever......I don't give a flying fuck what you do,really......as long as you are having some fun and learning along the way.

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by Pose

ok, first of all im not changing my name. Ill just but a different number after it, ex. Pose8.. liek take5 and all the other takes6,7....etc u know. and that kid who is challenging me to online battle, ur a fuckin faggot quit trying to be funny. And quit trying to suck all the "good writers'" dicks you asshoe. and hecz you were far from hurting my feelings, everyone is probably gonna think ur a bigger faggot from me trying to be all funny and shit. :king:

i have to say you are really too dumb to be writing at this point. take6,7 etc. is a play on words because in movie or recording there are 'takes': take 1 take 2, etc. the fact that you didnt realize that combined with the fact that you refuse to change your name because you cant come up with an original one combined with the fact that you're cocky when you suck that bad, to me, says you should be following the leader in the hamster cage like everyone else because you dont have the brain power or the genuine interest to do anything else.

u dont want no shit dont give no shit everyone starts out not that good if u ask me i think the people tat show their shit when there not that goddare a lot better then lil b8tches who hide behind sh1t:king:

Originally posted by ..oX..

i have to say you are really too dumb to be writing at this point. take6,7 etc. is a play on words because in movie or recording there are 'takes': take 1 take 2, etc. the fact that you didnt realize that combined with the fact that you refuse to change your name because you cant come up with an original one combined with the fact that you're cocky when you suck that bad, to me, says you should be following the leader in the hamster cage like everyone else because you dont have the brain power or the genuine interest to do anything else.

yea! and go to your room to

• 2 weeks later...

so whats up with the battle when is it going to happen.. pose you were gonna post but you decided to save it for the battle then battle...:idea: :idea:

Archived