HEY LOOK SOME NEW SHIT

Pose

POSE

BRO.....WHAT THE FUCK???? ARE YOU OK? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WRITING FOR?, SIMPLE? THATS YOUR SIMPLE? YOUR SIMPLY WACK, WHY DONT YOU TRY ANOTHER ELEMENT...MAYBE YOU'RE NOT CUT OUT FOR GRAFF!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont nkow how u guys got to thinking i was trying to be hard. and hecz, if ur gonna talk some shti like that why dont u post a little something. your sounding like ur good, so just prove it. it that simply wack shit was really fuckin lame. so stop trying to be funny faggot and just do what i said and post something.

um..pose..it'll hopefully get better..about having the same tag as someone..u just keep ur shit original and no one will care..i've met a couple arsons..yea it might be a wack tag (arson) and it might be common but guess what..i'll crush niggas....i don't give a fuck about the tag..its bout what u can do..and what skills u have..if u are better or get better than some other pose...they'll focus on u more..and call him a biter for trying to be like u..and vice versa....but um..ur shit doesn't look that nice....like i said..hopefully it'll get better..stay up and keep practicing......serious practicing:cool:

Originally posted by Pose

oh, i get what ur sayin

and tyler, thumbs up ur monkey ass, bitch

I would get used to all the criticism, thats all that there is on this site, and that is all their should be. You post up your sketches to get help on em, so expect some shit.

-A

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Arson Oner

hey tears....ur tag is angel?....and pose..shit..um..i don't kno..pose does sound better than angel even if it is taken..thats really sweet..um...wait..oh yea...um.....i''m not a genius either but um.....nah..i'm just stupid....peace:crazy: :D

hey um do you um think you um said um enough um cool guy. angel 100, pose, whatever, its about skill not your name... so get over it.

Originally posted by Pose

tears ur fuckin stupid, and ive gone through 2 different names, im not changin this one. its not liek theres any other pose around where i live.

DUDE THE POINT IS THERES ALREADY A POSE AND HES KNOWN ACROSS THE NATION ......AND PLUS MOST WRITERS GOTHROUGH 40 NAMES OR SO BEFORE THEY FIND THE ONE.....SO CHANGE YOUR NAME DAMMIT.............

JUST MY 2 CENTS

damn yo that shit is fucked up why u hating on the kid? u where a newbie to yo or lemmi guess you where just born with the talent? i know your prolly gonna say well when i was starting i dident post shit.right? well dude maybe he wants help if your going to be a fucking hater get the fuck on!

...why are all of you dumbass toys so content on thinking that because you came up with a name and wrote it in a black book you have the right to flip it...fuck that...you need to learn the first rule which is respecting those that came before you...and i don't care if you've been writing pose for a year, you obviously suck at those letters, so why the hell are you so attached to them?...

CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!

Originally posted by tears*uno

hey um do you um think you um said um enough um cool guy. angel 100, pose, whatever, its about skill not your name... so get over it.

hey there dick shit....about umm..thats my fucking problem..u aint shit in my book so fuk u!..and about angel 100...its really sweet...u fag!..:crazy: :D

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Arson Oner

hey there dick shit....about umm..thats my fucking problem..u aint shit in my book so fuk u!..and about angel 100...its really sweet...u fag!..:crazy: :D

hey fuckface whos the one recoloring the same damn sketch like 12 times inwhich most of the color combos are whack. that would be you. im sorry that my name makes you think im a fag..

you are NOT a genius and you ARE stupid, as you said yourself.

queer

PUSSY, OOPS! I MEAN POSE, MY BAD!

YO, THAT DAY THAT I POSTED THEM SHITS WAS THE FIRST DAY I SIGNED ON FOR THIS SHIT!! AND I WAS TRULLY DISAPOINTED TO SEE SOME WACK ASS SHIT LIKE THAT, BUT THEN I SAW "DORK'S" RAW AS SHIT AND WAS LIKE OK! COOL, DON'T NEED TO SIGN OFF JUST YET. I'M SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS, OKAY! SORRY, I GOT A DICK IF YOU NEED ONE TO LEAN/CRY ON! AND AS FAR AS POSTING, I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHIN' BUT FIRST I GOTTA FIND OUT HOW TO DO THAT. GOT TO FIND A SCANNER, SO ON SO FORTH, IM DOWN TO GO ON AN ON-LINE BATTLE....IN FRONT OF SOME OTHER TRUE ONES!!!! SO THERE, PRACTICE, YOU GOT A COUPLE OF DAYSTO TRAIN BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU LACK THIS THING CALLED BATTLE TACTIKS, AND SINCE YOU DONT HAVE NONE, WHY DONT YOU PRACTISE, BECAUSE IMMA BLAST YO SHIT BACKWARDS, AND OFFENDING YOU THROUGH OUT THE YEAR, I WISH YOU WOULD OF PICKED A BETTER WAY TO END YOUR CARRER.....SO TILL THEN PAYCE!!

:lol:

its just an evolution....evryone gets bent out of shape....the kid sucks....hes got a taken name....he'll prolly change it when graffiti actually becomes something inside him and not just the new cool thing. if he doesnt, he'll just look stupid as shit and we can all laugh at him and sleep better knowing that most of us are better than him...

Guest catwash

Re: PUSSY, OOPS! I MEAN POSE, MY BAD!

Originally posted by HECZ

IM DOWN TO GO ON AN ON-LINE BATTLE....IN FRONT OF SOME OTHER TRUE ONES!!!! SO THERE, PRACTICE, YOU GOT A COUPLE OF DAYSTO TRAIN BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU LACK THIS THING CALLED BATTLE TACTIKS

this should be good, fake Pose battling fake Hex.

Guest DRIPONERS

okay seriously this kid needs help pose for a name he must not know his history pose 2 from NY ring a bell

DOUCHE, (CATWASH)

PUSSY WASH, DOUCHE RIGHT???? FAKE HECZ, HMMMMMM.....IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY HEX FROM TGO... SPELLED LIKE SO!! MINE ON THE OTHER HAND IS SPELLED CORRECTLY, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WRITE?? CATWASH?? IF SO FINE YOU WIN YOU'RE MORE ORIGINAL THAN ME!!! HOW'S YOUR WRITING SKILL??? I DON'T SEE SHIT OF YOUR WORK ON THIS SITE, (AS I SAID BEFORE, I'LL SHOW SOMETHING WHEN I GET THE SCANNER OR THE DIGI CAM) FOR ALL WE KNOW YOUR JUST AS WACK AS POSE....BUT I WANT YOU TO SHUT ME UP, POST SOMETHIN' TIGHT AND I WONT SAY A WORD...CAT WASH!!HA!

Originally posted by tears*uno

ok then post something more complex, and prove me wrong. pose, you suck. people gave me alot of shit when i was super toy, so you know what im gonna give your toyass shit to. YOU SUCK.

sure u still aint a toy.......

jesus christ, its like a fucking 'moron-athon' in here and you're all tripping eachother, hoping to get across the line first...

you dont have to change your name, but every single thing you ever paint will get dissed, so really, whts the point?

ok, first of all im not changing my name. Ill just but a different number after it, ex. Pose8.. liek take5 and all the other takes6,7....etc u know. and that kid who is challenging me to online battle, ur a fuckin faggot quit trying to be funny. And quit trying to suck all the "good writers'" dicks you asshoe. and hecz you were far from hurting my feelings, everyone is probably gonna think ur a bigger faggot from me trying to be all funny and shit. :king:

POSE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! ARE YOU OK?? DONT YOU GO STRANGLE YOURSELF WIT THE MOUSE CHORD JUST YET POSE....YOU POSE AS A POSE?? I DONT GET IT, BUT HEY! THATS AN AWSOME SUPER DUPER IDEA OF YOURS TO PUT AN 8 IN FRONT OF THAT OTHER GUYS NAME....WOW.... IM NOT SUCKIN NO ONES DICK, IM GIVIN PROPS WHERE PROPS IS DUE..THAT'S ALL, DONT GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE. AND FOR THAT CHALLENGE I'M SORRY DONT GET YOUR PANTIES ALL IN A BUNCH. OK AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT A FAG SO IF YOU'RE CALLIN ME ONE TO FIND OUT IF I AM SO YOU CAN ASK ME OUT, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, IM NOT A FAG. BUT HEY KEEP ON GETTING MAD AND POSTING ALL THIS OUTRAGEOUS SHIT, IT'S ENTERTAINING....

ok ok o mother fuck'n k!!!

POSE.... OK OK IM JUST GONNA STATE A FEW FACTS .. you got mad.. right.. yes you told tears to post his stuff... he did .. you said you could do better were is it at? and then your bitching at some one eles for talking shit and not posting!!!! and still no ne stuff from you .. i dont wanna catch any beef for this.. but does any one feel me here?:D

Pose, I thought you were gonna post some new shit. You've got me kinda curios, so hurry the fuck up.

(Yeah, basically what he said.)^^^^

Archived