HEY LOOK SOME NEW SHIT

Pose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no your not really brave. the worst that happens is you get insulted...

It looks like you just did that soo fast. chill out do it again but try and make some of the lines straighter and shit. fix up the bottom of the s.

Guest Ser3adc

that's definately better but u still need to finish the s...and maybe throw on a drop shadow...then go paint it. peace.

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by cAzer

post your own shit then we will comment on you, anyway decent shit pose i like it, just fix up your letters, make sure each line follows eachother

look im no god, but i think its evident this cat is no good. i will post my shit work anyway just because i feel like it. but im quite confident im better then POSE.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220419f00000006.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220419f00000007.jpg'>

one before i had to change my name due to legal troubles

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220419f00000001.jpg'>

blehh

tears, can u really tell by looking at a simple i did. ur pretty good in shading and all that but if i really wanted to i could bust out letters liek that. it looks like ur trying to make ur shit to complex. but whatever u give me shit i give u shit.

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Pose

tears, can u really tell by looking at a simple i did. ur pretty good in shading and all that but if i really wanted to i could bust out letters liek that. it looks like ur trying to make ur shit to complex. but whatever u give me shit i give u shit.

ok then post something more complex, and prove me wrong. pose, you suck. people gave me alot of shit when i was super toy, so you know what im gonna give your toyass shit to. YOU SUCK.

Guest tears*uno

alright, ill do some more of my "complex shit". just give me a couple days

dont you mean youll do some biting? fool?

...pose you stupid cunt...didn't everyone tell you in your other thread that the name pose was taken and still you're using it, you need to drop that shit like your bed-wetting problem...and if it takes you a few days to do something to show-up tears, you might as well not try...

...your simple isn't that bad, it's just someone elses name already...change it...

Originally posted by binaryheresy

get a new name. pose is taken by, well, poser

i quote myself. and porque. GET A NEW FUCKING NAME. goddammit... so what if there isn't one where you live? there is still one out there that burns you alive! get a dictionary out and start looking. and two names isn't shit, some of us have gone through a lot more than that....

Guest tears*uno

tears ur fuckin stupid, and ive gone through 2 different names, im not changin this one. its not liek theres any other pose around where i live.

hmmm im fucking stupid. i'd be happy to battle you painting/ sketching and we will see who is ' fucking stupid' you cuntfaced toy

look dude..im gonna tell you str8 out...that shit is horrible, you can curse back at me and pretend your hard or whatever u wanna do but that shit jus plain sucks..and there is too many poses that are good out there...you are not good, so u shouldnt write that name...so foreal dog, jus give up on that

so gohead ranting and raving about how im a bitch or somthing to try and make your self feel hard and keep some dignity

Archived