the illest thing on 4 wheels.....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

fuck hummers, riding down the street in a wagon is the shit. dont turn to sharp or you spill hard. i learned that the hard way.

Guest Deist

Yea living in the second biggest city in america i feel i could use one of those, you know for all the off roading that happens around here...

Originally posted by boogie hands

from the comments im seeing you people obviously have no knowledge of optimal, frivilous balling....

good day!!!

Sure I do, but doing it in a modified '98 Tacoma with a 6" suspension lift is a lot funner.

Dazzle..... werd

Guest Retnilps

is that the original hummer (H1) or the new GM based hummer (H2). the H1 is the shit but the H2 gets no where close to it. the H2 is made with GM parts thant arent exactly meant for of road adventures but the H2 is about halfthe price of the H1. read the new motor trend.

Guest Stapler

The original Hummer`s are the SHIT. That new one looks like shit and also looks like it was made in Chine using little sweat shop kiddies to make it. HENCE ITS SHIT. The original Hummers are mad i see one every day when I am going to school and I WANT TO STEEL IT. Then modify it and put bullit proof glass and and aray of weapons [miltary issue] THAT WOULD BE THE ILLEST THING ON 4 WHEELS.

from the comments im seeing you people obviously have no knowledge of optimal, frivilous balling....

maybe they're upset because this model doesn't scream premium balling with what looks like a single disc player in the dash. i mean.. fuck, where's the in-dash changer or the gps/dvd screen?

a kid that went to my high school had one of the old hummers.. dumb fuck flipped it four wheeling. ain't that some shit?

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

maybe they're upset because this model doesn't scream premium balling with what looks like a single disc player in the dash. i mean.. fuck, where's the in-dash changer or the gps/dvd screen?

christ man...im surprised with you...you know BAC only rolls with the finest aftermarket products...if im going to be getting the bulletproofing and replacing the chrome with platinum do you think im going to forget about disc/dvd changers and drop down flat screen monitors....ppppppssssshhhhh

please

christ man...im surprised with you...you know BAC only rolls with the finest aftermarket products...if im going to be getting the bulletproofing and replacing the chrome with platinum do you think im going to forget about disc/dvd changers and drop down flat screen monitors....ppppppssssshhhhh

please

aw naw, you misunderstand me man.. you know i know how BAC rolls. i'm just sayin these kids talkin down on the H2 might not be thinking about the upgrades... the upfitted high-protection armor, the run-flat tires, some kinda daylight-on-demand halogens, plush leather interior with wood paneling, platinum upgrades, cd/dvd changer with drop down flat screen, ps2, etc.. and that's just the ride for city driving, ya know? i'd have the military issue humvee with basic and supplemental armor, machine guns and fucking rocket launchers, and snorkel air intake so i can drive through four and a half feet of standing water if shit gets hectic. these cats ain't even know about how BAC do. i watched black hawk down last night and seriously.. why bother having a hummer if you aren't getting armor upgrades? put it this way: if i can't take massive amounts of incoming AK-47 fire and still roll down the street in it... i don't fucking want it. bottom line.

Originally posted by WhenOne

6" :lol: harharhar

go bigger brother... 6" hahahaa ahh...

sorry i just find it funny

oh and that new hummer just screams yuppie

http://www.pked.net/files/obsessed/minimonster.jpg'>

its not mine... its my brothers...

anything much bigger than 6 or 8" just makes you look like an asshole..

that minimonster is stupid ugly

Archived