i really wish i wasn't sitting at home right now.

Guest DMX

dammit i fucking hate myself. it's friday night and i've been at home all day with nothing to do but sit in the back yard and read. fuck fuck fuck. my little fits of depression seem to be returning after a brief hiatus and i'm quite unhappy about that. i need some drugs or something. oh well i guess i can work on school crap and listen to weezer to get my mind off everything else. maybe i'll write some shit for you guys later but i'm not in a creative mood right now. i'm in a destructive mood. i really want to go do some highways but i'll probably have to wait a couple days until the weekend is over. i apologize to anybody who actually read this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

its cool man...i just talked to my homie today and his parents are thinking of putting him in a mental hospital..he's ahavin a bad time too..i know i am.. i have been home all day,wishing i had a job.my homie thinks it would actually be good for him to go to a looney bin..we all go though this mess..we all go through it together.

http://cartogra.com/rs/675D38C6-9626-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i could fax you my summer homework and you could do it for me? ever read Grapes of Wrath?

when i get in the depression mood, i hop on counterstrike and gun down fools with my silenced m4a1. which seems to help me at the time, but overall i think it isolates me even more.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i could fax you my summer homework and you could do it for me? ever read Grapes of Wrath?

when i get in the depression mood, i hop on counterstrike and gun down fools with my silenced m4a1. which seems to help me at the time, but overall i think it isolates me even more.

that game is slowly eating into my painting time...

its so much fun. and they dont even realize where the m4 shots are coming from when you have the silencer on. so accurate...

thank god for cable modems.......

:D

Archived