what state does the simpsons live in?

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

in springfield navada, there is a simpsons house that you had a chance to win. the house is a piece by piece replica, in barts room there are a pair of his underware, legible adress, real house, pretty pimp.

yeah, i read an article about this. apparently when the animators designed the house for the show, it didn't add up quite right, so in the "real" house there's a door in the middle of a wall, and the stairs are built way taller than normal stairs, and they had to reverse the kitchen layout because otherwise the window would look into the basement. i dunno, something like that. i think you could have won it by collecting pepsi caps or something else equally retarded.

Originally posted by HomerJayII

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, THEY'RE FROM SOMEWHERE ON THE NORTHERN WEST COAST.

haha they r from oragon, near eugeen, well that was the initial town concept. they have as part of their tour inspirations for the simpsons athe the U of O tutorial as i recall.

Originally posted by Esai

I do know matt groening grew up in springfield oregon

you know its funny that you say that, because i was driving through there once and i stopped for gas at a place almost exactly like the "Kwik-E-Mart", i think it was called the "Jiff-E-Mart" but maybe im mistaken. either way i think springfield is based off of springfield oregon.

Originally posted by 455

I don't know,I never watched "The Simpsons'".....I pretty much stopped watching T.V. altogether about 4 or 5 years ago.

you are so cool for stopping with tv, like awesome

anyway simpsons has been on longer than that, so you have no excuse to not know

----

anyway i dont know where its really at but i like to believe its sprinfield, ct just cuz

Guest Trousersnake

Matt graduated from Lincoln High School in Portland Oregon.So I am not sure if he grew up in Eugene.He drew bart in the wet cement right bye the high school next to the max.Whatever since family Guy came out,Simpsons just aint offensive enough for me these days.

no state

I've seen references to various states; Oregon, Missouri, etc. It IS NOT in any particular state, but could be any state. Hence the name Springfield. For those who say it's Oregon for sure need to only look at the landscape to see it's not for sure. It's usually open rolling plains like the midwest, but they'll throw mountains in if they want, or forests, it's changing constantly. That's the beauty of it, they can make it anywhere to fit the particular theme of the show.

Archived