Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retnilps

Talk About Dirty

Guest Retnilps

have you ever cleaned something out and you found WAY more dirt than you thought??

today i washed the underside of my chevelle's rear end and i bet the car lost at least a good 20 pounds. i couldnt beleive how much dirt was down there.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Retnilps

have you ever cleaned something out and you found WAY more dirt than you thought??

today i washed the underside of my chevelle's rear end and i bet the car lost at least a good 20 pounds. i couldnt beleive how much dirt was down there.

dertay/ woo

~Jappillahan

Guest KING BLING

my boys at work want to hack this site, I won't let them...

Originally posted by KING BLING

my boys at work want to hack this site, I won't let them...

tell em to fuck up bboy.com

or whatever that other message board is

Guest 455

hahahaha......I'm not going mention anyones' names here....but back in 2000(haha...yeah,I know).....some fool hacked into this site.....I remember checking out the "secret" lounge for the moderators at my friends house(who got the code or some shit from someone else....they both got banned)....that shit was funny as hell-as of now,you couldn't break into this system even you tryed your hardest...which is good(because it will fuck it up for everyone).....don't have your friend try it....it is gay anyway.have a nice day.

Guest 455

^^^^^^^hahahahaha......yeah,I know......that was some funny shit,believe me........you don't want to even know.....I'll end it right there.

^ har har

and retnilps (god i hate typing that)

have you strated work on your ride yet?

or are you still squirting dirt off of it?

Guest 455

you fucking with me When?.....naw,that can't happen.....C'mon on now.

Originally posted by 455

you fucking with me When?.....naw,that can't happen.....C'mon on now.

whatchu talkin bout 455?

Guest 455

alright.....nothin'......man,I am sooooo fucked up right now....I washed my hands in dirt to get rid of the Mean-Streak residue......fuck, I'm just joshing with you.....uhhhhhhhhhhh......:spent:

nothin but love 455, nothin but love

ahh dirt, natures soap

nightowls most definately know

Guest Retnilps

i havent done too much to my baby yet.

i put some air shocks in the back to raise it a few inches to give it a nice stance. the engines running good but its actually a Camaro IROCZ 350 with a four-barrel Holley carb. it has hooker headers but ther bent from hitting the bumps or dips (before i owned it). i have to get new headers and fix that carburator before i get into the internals. the carb isnt opening the secondaries so its running like a 2bbl untill it get to the HIGH rpms. once i get those things fixed or replaced im gonna run it on a dynometer (if i can find a place) and figure out the horsepower on it.

after that im gonna take apart the engine and see if anything needs replacing, maybe bore the sucker and get a new camshaft, either a roller or just a cam from a big block so i can get better stroke.

during all this shit (engine out) im gonna bring down the front end suspension and replace all the old stuff thats rusted and paint anything that still good. im also gonna re-do the interior and replace the bench seat with buckets (just both them in pomona) an reupholster everything else and put the floor shifter in, maybe the console ($$$). and i definately need to put some positraction in the rear end. im actually thinking of getting a whole new engine or rebuilding a true 1968-72 engine.

its gonna take a long as time seeing as i have no job at the time and football takes up most of my time.

if you dont like typingthe name just type the old one.

Guest 455

if you can get a 1972 engine and rebuild that.......it was one of the best years for auto companies-----that was also the year before the government passed an emissions law that in turn forced the "Big Three" to equip cars and trucks with smog devices and tune down the motors which do not have the same horsepower ratio as an older engine.....after 1973 everything started going downhill.

Guest Retnilps

actually 1970 was the climax year. im not sure about the other GM branches or Ford but chevy's best engines rolled out in 1970. the LS6 454 sporting 450 conservative horses was the top of the line. i know the other GM branches were sporting the 455 (coinsidence with your name?) but i dont know theyre histories. in 1972 the LS6 454 was rated at 250hp i think (under300). im hoping to find 350(novaSS was best), a 68-69 396 (camaro or chevelle) or 70 396(actually402) or maybe even a 427 but the camaros are hogging all of those. 400 would be nice but its rare. 409 would be great but most of the cali 409s were destroyed or someshit during the lowrider movement.

i wanna stick strictly to either chevy or edelbrock/crate engine.

ill try to take a picture of m 70 chevelle and post it but i need to find my scanner and some film.

Guest tears*uno

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this