DorkstaR SketcheS (HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE)

RYEKoneDKT

Guest big PERM
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

When did Dorkstar and Perm become the "in" guys of 12oz??

i slightly confused as to what this is supposed to mean, but its pretty important seeing as how this is the internet and all. chill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by stank3

yo thats mad dick of u guys..... i mean wtf hes being mad chill showen u guys pics and u guys just wanna dick him like that..... man thats fucked up...... sry bout that dorkstar...... this must suck........ :mad:

exactly.:mad:

Originally posted by Spemz

WHAT MARKER DID YOU USE CUZ DO THAT FOR MY FRIEND ON HIS ARM

I wanted to ask the same question....anyways, the person that started this thread and the ones who made the stupid comments which thought were funny should gobble a penis.

I agree with Host tho, its best not to bring girlfriends or family onto message boards/graff sites or let alone any website is a dumb idea. On the other hand, your work is good and continue doing your think, dont try and let these people knock you off.

Have a nice day :D

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kill Whitey

http://www.elevashuns.com/boobie.jpg'>

ahahahhahahahaa does anyone else wanna slap the hell out this bitch?! hahaha what a gay ass smile, stupid sandra bullock lookin bitch! Id feel sorry for myself for even talking to this stupid hoe! what a stupid looking bitch! ahahhaahhahahahhaaa she looks like highlander ahahhahahaa, that nigga in renegade ahhahahahaa.

hahahaha funny cunt!

hahahahah :lol:

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/poses/ks-stag.gif'>

Dude, if you didnt want flicks of your girlfriend on the net, you shouldn't have put them up there. Anything you make visible to the public is theirs now too. Probobly should have thought of that one. Its not even that bad anyway dude, fuck, its a fuckin half tit, a bikini is more revealing than that. Now if I was a fuckin DICK, I could put those flicks on the front page of www.elevashuns.com, that's fuckin dicked. I wouldnt do that though.

and fuck internet beef as well, thats straight toy shit right there.

I agree posting yourgirls pic on the net ain't the smartest thing to do but hey, i think shes a cutie. And personally i dont think necessarily in bad taste either. I do alot of T and A stuff myself (on paper that is, not the old lady..). We can at least be glad he ain't dating Oprah Winfrey...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT! AND WHO THE FUCK SAID THIS GIRL WAS A CUTIE?! ID FEEL GAY IF I SLEPT WITH THIS MAN WHORE. YOU HAVE THE BODY OF A WOMAN AND THE FACE OF A FUCKING HOCKEY PLAYER! BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE ADAM SANDLER! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!

Archived