MY BORING PATHETIC LIFE!!!!!

REGULATOR

argh so boring, and the inside of my ear is itcing like crazy

its annoying as fuck..im trying to use qtips but nothing works and it feels like theres incredible amounts of ear wax in my ear...i almost got arrested today, im bored as fuck...my dad almost caught be smoking herb, but i might just tell him i was cus he was a weed head too so he might understand, at least i get to watch Scarface and Training Day on DVD tonite boo hoo for my boring liofe while you guys go get drunk and party...im going on a canoe trip tommoorow with my dad but im not really too exceited abuot that..fuck it...this chick i hella jock dropped by my summer school the other day to seee some of her friends and it surprised me but then got me depressed because i only made eye contact with her once and i didnt even do nothing...and i was to shy to even look at her to "savor" her image because i prolly wont see her untill school starts again...ahahaha god you must be laughing at my boring pathetic waste of life...maybe i will read some Mr wiggles to cheer me up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my life is boring too!! well i have an entertaining fiance, i am bombing again, i've been riding my bike even more which is making my legs oh so much more sexy, i have a computer, and i have ps2. so i guess i am doing okay.

although, i hate my job. for the people that know me well, i guess they hear me bitch and whine about it the most. oh well. i ust hate dealing with people. i seriously hate people.:mad:

Originally posted by REGULATOR

argh so boring, and the inside of my ear is itcing like crazy

its annoying as fuck..im trying to use qtips but nothing works and it feels like theres incredible amounts of ear wax in my ear...i almost got arrested today, im bored as fuck...my dad almost caught be smoking herb, but i might just tell him i was cus he was a weed head too so he might understand, at least i get to watch Scarface and Training Day on DVD tonite boo hoo for my boring liofe while you guys go get drunk and party...im going on a canoe trip tommoorow with my dad but im not really too exceited abuot that..fuck it...this chick i hella jock dropped by my summer school the other day to seee some of her friends and it surprised me but then got me depressed because i only made eye contact with her once and i didnt even do nothing...and i was to shy to even look at her to "savor" her image because i prolly wont see her untill school starts again...ahahaha god you must be laughing at my boring pathetic waste of life...maybe i will read some Mr wiggles to cheer me up!

yeah u sound about as cool as me... no wait sadly u sound alot cooler and u sound like ur life is alot better then mine

your life will always be boring...even when you upgrade to the next level eventually it will become repetative...im just hoping ill be able to retire with a million or two and spend the rest of my life traveling to make up for the next 40 years im going to spends busting my ass and going through the routines....

Guest THEdude

a lot of people have boring lives

just like me

I am depressed most of the day and I can't get over this one girl which I still think about every fucking day of my life

I feel impatient all the time.....

I guess its just normal........

maybe it'll get better when we're older.......:confused:

ahahah canoeing was actually kinda fun, even though our canoe kept capsizing because me and my dad cant canoe for shit....its funny...one month me and my dad hate eachother and fight, the next month we go canoeing...what the fuck?!? o well...i saw a topless chick and im pretty sure its the first pair of Real Life tits i have seen...kinda sad that im 16 and it took this long..how fuckin sad...my life is sad, the entire car trip to and from all i did was think abuot this chick and about how shes prolly doing some other guy and not me cus im too big of a loser o well shoot me in the fuckin head im copping an eighth tommorow, gona get a haircut, and my boy from seattle is coming into town and we gonna gonna get high and explore this old hospital....im gonna watch scarface for the first time anbd eva mendes is FUCKIN HOT!! damn i keep watching that scene from training day where shes naked on the bed....MMMMMMM!!!! that cheered me up for the entire week god shes so fuckin hot

Originally posted by REGULATOR

ahahah canoeing was actually kinda fun, even though our canoe kept capsizing because me and my dad cant canoe for shit....its funny...one month me and my dad hate eachother and fight, the next month we go canoeing...what the fuck?!? o well...i saw a topless chick and im pretty sure its the first pair of Real Life tits i have seen...kinda sad that im 16 and it took this long..how fuckin sad...my life is sad, the entire car trip to and from all i did was think abuot this chick and about how shes prolly doing some other guy and not me cus im too big of a loser o well shoot me in the fuckin head im copping an eighth tommorow, gona get a haircut, and my boy from seattle is coming into town and we gonna gonna get high and explore this old hospital....im gonna watch scarface for the first time anbd eva mendes is FUCKIN HOT!! damn i keep watching that scene from training day where shes naked on the bed....MMMMMMM!!!! that cheered me up for the entire week god shes so fuckin hot

reg we relate so much. just saw my first tits as well (i'm 15) only thing they belonged to a 50 year old cracked out women that was drunk and dancing hysterically at the sf gay parade a week or two ago..not a pretty site..i on the other hand when catching the 80 coming back i was not thinking of bangin' her

well, lets deal with one problem at a time shall we? first of all, you need to shower more thoroughly or more often if you have mad ear wax. secondly, dont stick anything in your ears except your elboes (did your doctor ever tell you that?) third, just tell your dad you smoke. this is a good idea. especially if you think hes the type that would be chill about it. if he just catches you and finds out hell probably be a lot more angry. plus once its out of the way he might blaze up with you. youre going to smoke whether he knows or not right? fuck it. now we come to your lady situation. lets jump back to number one for this. be clean and hygenic. girls appreciate this. dont act super nervous around her and make it obvious youre jockin. not staring at her was probably a good idea even though it was for hte wrong reason. if you want to approach a girl, you must have confidence. and if you dont, you have to be able to hide your timidness or doubt. confidence is your number one ally when choppin it up. i dont know anything about you or that chick so i cant give too much advice but.... yeah. no that you were even looking for advice in the first place... whatever. at least you have some tight movies to watch. i dont even have a tv in my place yet, hence all my posts on 12 oz lately.

peace

Archived