White people and sandals...?

Guest Canadiano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ I agree...what, like 8 simpsons posts in one day?! Getting lame gentleman..

But anyways...

I love sandals, i have really sweaty feet for some dumbass reason, so im always in a pair of flipflops that i got for 1$ after i bought $5 in gas at sunoco or someplace...

Sandals are the shit...

Most of the people who wear sandals on here do it because theyre comfortable, and would rather wear them than some boots during summer..

I dont have to pretend im hard by walking around with boots on...

Originally posted by Frate Raper

SANDALS SUCK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..............it's because I'm ashamed of my toenail fungus i gots that izh out the izasssssss

dude, i had the WORST athletes foot ever for a hella long time and that shit just kept breeding in my warm, moist shoesa all the time and it would never go away. if it started to go away it would come right back again after putting my foot in my shoe cus it lived in there or some shit. throwin on slippers for a couple days and letting my feet breeth killed that fungus off hella quick. slippers are dope. of course theres some gay ones. it all depends on how you rock em.

Guest PHYNE

i just bought a pair of cheap k-marts sandles and i rocked a deco color peice on my shits....cheap black top peice over the foot part....2 letters on each sandle...the shit is bangin,im bout to start mass producing the shit cuzz little kids and bitches are so dick riding....:crazy:

cannibus............:cool:

I wear boots and I'm not pretending shit, LOL. Anything less supportive than boots and you can seriously harm your feet carrying weight. My standard tramp ruck weighs in at about 45 pounds and my ALICE Large is usually closer to fifty-five. Plus ammo, water and duece gear. And my rifle. Call it sixty-five or seventy. In the summer. On the Texas Gulf Coast. Hell, yeah. I love to hump a combat load--it brings back fond memories.

Well, Hell, That Settles It for Sure

I'm definately a sandals-wearing guy, for sure. Is this guy ^^ gay or what? Why is he wearing all those bracelets and rings? He looks kind of like he's about to bust out crying. Huh. I don't get it.

• 1 month later...
Guest KillahPriest

Seeing someone in sandals that is male gets on my nerves for some reason they look like a faggot. Sandals make me feel naked when i wear them.

Guest SPLINTER

i saw 180 dollar sandals once. they were in my "girl's" (she never truly was, but we acted the part) i asked her what kind of idiot pays that much for sandals and she replies "i payed more for my purse and i think if i have the money ill pay for those sandals too" i said "bullshit, whats so special about them?" she answers "theis all leather" i show her my feet attached to my all leather huaraches and say "more leather for 5 bucks" she gets all mad and offended. for a month all conversations were similar and i just stopped talking to her.

Archived