Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Canadiano

White people and sandals...?

Guest Canadiano

What's with that? I hate sandals. They've got cool, cheap ones in India, but Indian people wear 'em, and it doesn't look that bad. Since when did sandals become standard dress for the 24 drinkin', cottage frequenting, beer commercial starring typical white man? A couple of girls of mine have told me that they think that guys in sandals are automatic losers. Obviously, they're shallow, and I'm not so. I am just very curious? My brother wears sandals, but he tries, oh gosh, he tries to come off like a yuppie. Actually, he is a yuppie, full-fledged member.

I remember when Merrells got really popular a few years ago, I laughed. I still laugh.

you cant fuck with my gravis sandals, dont even try and hate on my surf shoes brah.

im dead fucking serious too.

are you talking about my flip flops I wear to the gas station when I am too lazy to tie my shoes or frat bot birkenstocks?

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Zack Morris

are you talking about my flip flops I wear to the gas station when I am too lazy to tie my shoes or frat bot birkenstocks?

I only wear flip-flops for smokes outside. I suppose I was talking about the Birks.

Guest Canadiano

I ain't gonna front, b. Those are lame^^.

your lame fucker....sandals are gay, i say fuck sandals, i will step on your toes if i see anybody in sandals, except old ladie, they rock them right, but fucking flip flops and those tubular gravis ones there,...yea, the suck

Guest Canadiano

I'm not hating. I guess those are what you call the "Air Jordan" of sandals? What the hell happened to the merrells? besides, what's wrong with a pair of asics runners or something? Idunno - sandals, to me, seem like when George wore his velvet jump suit. It looks like the wearer has given up.

Guest Wilt

i agree that sandle bullshit is played...so are those birkenstock things...HOWEVER....you never catch me (unless im painting) without house slippers on.people who know me...know that i keep it thorough with cheap ass house slippers...assorted colors and everything...thats how you rock my friends...thats how you rock.

Guest willy.wonka

braddah! its not flipflops! its slippahs!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont wear sandals. my brother has a pair and ill yoink those to run out and get the mail, but id never wear them in public. i got beastly toes. i think pgw said sandals were essential to pseudoprepism.

sandals

they can be worn like shoes

protect the bottom of your foot

and breath

so you don't have to wear socks

what looks worse:

1) sandals and shorts

2) runners, socks, and shorts...

either way...when it's fuckin'35C out...sandals are the H ta tha IS O

i used to only wear a pair everywhere and my pajamas (a pair of mesh champion shorts and whatever tshirt was handy). i've totally given up. even now i only dress for comfort or utility. i couldnt find a decent pair though, so i ussually wear a pair of new balances tied very loose. i miss em though... sometimes i stil rock the adidas.

i dont know what kinda sandalsyoure talkin about but reef slippers (sandals) are dope. so are some dc, etnees, and gravis ones. theyre good for thsoe days that are hot as fuck and you just want to chill in some trunks and a wife beater.

I Got Three Pairs of Shoes For My Feet

Actually, I have more, but I really only wear three. A pair of military jungle boots that are getting pretty worn (What? Again? Dammit.) and a pair of beat-all-to-shit white Converse cross-trainers that I wear to the store and places like that, and a pair of CHEAP-ASS FLIP FLOPS. The expensive ones, like fucking Nike sandals, are bullshit. If you pay more than three dollars for flip flops you're getting fucked over.

I do have a pair of Hi-Tech "Stone Ridge" boots (I guess they're boots--maybe "walking shoes") that I only wear to work. I only bought them because there is another male nurse there that is in tight with the administration, and I just copy how he dresses, more or less. If I wore "my own" clothes to work, they'd fire me: black Harley t-shirt, all ratty and faded; a pair of overalls or worn blue jeans, ditto; military jungle boots, an old, worn-out baseball cap with a "Union Pacific/ Missouri Pacific" patch sewn on the front and a "Montana Rail Link" patch on one side.

Flip flops rule. Move to the beach, tell the World to get fucked.

Re: I Got Three Pairs of Shoes For My Feet

Originally posted by KaBar

Flip flops rule. Move to the beach, tell the World to get fucked.

kabar, you just summed up the way i view life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this