Grand Theft Auto: VICE CITY

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, the missions get really hard once you overthrow Diaz and take over his empire......hope I didn't ruin it for anyone....

Yeah, and this one is supposed to have like 5 times more missions than the first one. You would have to play it non stop for over a week to beat it already....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Man, the missions get really hard once you overthrow Diaz and take over his empire......hope I didn't ruin it for anyone....

you bastard!

but I suspected that it was coming.

I knew that the double cross was always an option.

Remember in GTA3 when you had to kill the mob boss to get the trust from the Yakuza?

I figure something like that would happen.

how long untill I meet Candy Suxxx ?

Originally posted by notimportant

im beating this game way to fast. the last one i hardly ever did the missions.... this one, im not done, but i have a feeling i am close.

oh yeah..does anyone know where the helicopters are that you can steal?

On top of the Hyman condo. just go up the stairs in the alley.

On top of the police station.

Anyone on here got all the hidden packages. I have 56 so far. finding some of these is hard as fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so.. i only have about 9 packages. but i have done all the rampages. i have done all the races at sunshine autos. i got all the cars into that garage at sunshine autos.. so i now also have the deluxo car. i have beaten all the film studio missions. as well as the malibu club, the taxi place, and the printing place. i own all the property i have been able to find. i beat phil cassidys missions.. i peat all the phone missions up until now.. and im only at 50 something %. which means either the packages are worth 50 % of the game.. or there is a place i havent found to buy yet. i still have a feeling im going to have to kill sonny. i mean, shit, hes been calling me up about his money or something, hes gonna have to die sometime. so.. currently im just driving around looking for things to do.

i have 102 'ice cream' sales from cherry poppers. i have quite a few pizza missions done as well. i cant think of any thing else. oh. yeah. im pretty sure ive competed all the top fun vans as well. i havent been able to find any more. i kinda want to get the guide so i can find out what the hell im forgetting to make this fuckign game progress.

**it took me FOREVER to beat hillary. fuckign asshole gives me a fucking sentinel while hes in a fucking nova. and i cant shoot out his tires or blow up his car. gaydom... but eventually i won. probably just luck though.

apparently the gang i hate most is the haitians. yeah, i kill alot of those bastards, they always shoot at me when i go to pick up my fucking money from the taxi place. assholes.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i got a friend that works at a game stop. im sure he'll help me out...and pugs are not ugly. hmmmm gta online.....i might have to write a memo to the editor.:D

you think s/he hasnt though of going online yet?. gta4 has enough glitches as it is. how about letting them work those out and then thinking about online time.

do not save your game at the cherry poppers factory kids. i saved there and now my file is corrupted.. so i have to start all over. i came on the internet to mention this to people but they already had an article on it.

so yeah, dont save at the cherry poppers ice cream place. the end.

im SOO unglodly far in this game... i've beaten EVERY mission for people who call me, etc.. i am done with almost every mission when you start buying buildings, and i dont own 2 buildings.. the paper place and the taxi place.. other than that.. beat.. only 5 hidden packages nabbed though, and about 2 of the cop/ambulance/pizza delivery/etc missions complete.. this game is long as fuck..

i must have like 20 hours logged right now.. and still playing..

the missions for the movie studio rock... hah.

depending on where your at in the game you get alot of practice flying the plane... just steal it before you do the mission and practice with it.

oh yeah.. im where you have to race the get away driver after you buy the malibu club.. JESUS THAT GUY CAN DRIVE.. i think he just ordered a rocket sandwich... hope it works.

^ that mission is so hard!

I found that he'll ide swipe you into on coming cop cars.

So swipe him first, then enter the 'lower wanted level cheat' if you need to.

You can also cut the last corner through the bushes and make up a little time.

the mission after that is so very Heat it's not even funny.

Archived