Grand Theft Auto: VICE CITY

Guest --zeSto--

yea i heard Vice City suppose to be like Scarface+Miami Vice. I was hyped about GTA3 when it first came out but when i played it it was kinda disappointing. Its a great game but it gets boring in like 30 mins and its nothing like the very first 1 on PC. Another thing is it only came out on PS2 and I cant afford to buy one of those shits plus a better one comes out every 1-2 years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had this thing preordered since I found out. 7/18/02 You better believe I took Oct 28th off work to get it and play for hours on end.

I heard a nasty rumor that the west coast was going to get the shaft and not be able to get them til February of 2003. If that's true I am sorry for your luck.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNNA BE LIKE FUCKING SCARFACE SHIT!!!!!!!!! CHAINSAWS, MIAMI, CUBANS!!!! AHHHHHH I CANT FUCKING WAIT!

yeah best believe im goin today to reserve it somewhere, i aitn taking any chances i read in playstation magazine about it yesterday and the shit looks insane....driving boats, helicoptors, planes oh my!!

plus they gave a little hint of you being able to possibly own a highrise penthouse on the beach at the end of the game pimping it..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by yoink

i wonder if walmart will sell the game at 1200 on the day it comes out, im not sure if theyve done it before for games or what not i mean they did it with ps2's but that was a big thing, anybody know?! if so ill be there for sure, shit like that sells out here in a day

thats a good idea..i might have to chill in the store right ext to the games and watch for them to bring em out.....then go grab some paint in th process;)

is this bitch comin out 4 pc cuz i have no ps2 cuz i have no cash. i copped gta3 for pc and i liked it better than the ps2 cuz of mods and shit

Guest --zeSto--

I know that there's a harley-clone, some kind of Vespa-clone called the Faggio,

a sport bike, and a dirt bike called the Sanchez (ha!).

plus you can drop kick people off of the bikes as they ride around.

Zesto you can also jump off of moving bikes and ghost ride them into people. I was just told of anoth er weapon available. A fuckin Screwdriver. How rediculous is that. Oh and next monday I will have 2 set up tv's with Vice City in my living room. Oh yeah party at my house.

Every Gamestop is getting 400 copies. Have fun getting yours.

super bump countdown......

tuesday ill be there at nine picking it up, painting at my house and taking turns with some kids playing it...good stuff

golf club = weapon...thats fucking funny!!1 plus i was at the website listening to radio snippets and they sound great!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by amItoolate?

but for real people, video games are a waste of life

hardly.. video games can keep me from wasting WAY too much cash and brain cells out at the bars all night.

When I dont want to go out... there's no better way to relax than with a game.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by amItoolate?

im sure it will be fun and honestly i too look forward to givin it a try at a friends house but for real people, video games are a waste of life

this from the guy who played that little helicopter gamenight and day until his girl whooped his ass and he gave up tryin to get past her top score. ;) :crazy:

Originally posted by --zeSto--

hardly.. video games can keep me from wasting WAY too much cash and brain cells out at the bars all night.

When I dont want to go out... there's no better way to relax than with a game.

i concur - video games has allowed to save mucho deniro over the years.

Guest --zeSto--

^ you know it man!

There's a huge difference between playing away on a sunny july afternoon,

and playing away on a freezing february evening.

that's why all the big games come out in the fall (plus christmas shopping)

They know that most average guys would rather be out in the park playing

pick-up than sitting at home playing Madden2002 on a nice day.

4 days to go!

the worst is what happened to my friend and I. See, he has PS2 in his car, and he has NBA 2k2. At the start of summer, we would always link up and run some ball. My, how things have changed. Now, we link up, smoke a spliff, and play 2K2 in his car. It's a shame, really, how we think that a video game can replace the real sport, but at the same time, it sorta does. We are so well matched that it's actually pretty thrilling to win. Almost as thrilling as going through two defenders (in real life) and laying the rock up for a big basket.

imagine in the future sports was replaced by high-tech video games?

Guest --zeSto--

imagine when a realistic 'bombing' video game come out.

Just it's be like spidey with a paint can.

If you get the chance, check out the Star today. It's got an obit

for some kid who was killed in a hit and run. there's a pick of

his mom walking his dogs in front of some of his bombs. Yep...

full colour, newspaper fame for your obituary. (too bad it wasn't very good)

^^ yeah I read that today. I had heard about his death a couple of weeks ago. It's too bad, as that kid had a lot of potential. Considering he was toy, he had straight letters along the 401, ups way uptown, as far west as Jane (further, perhaps), way east...that kid loved to bomb, no doubt. NS, R.I.P.

Fuck hit and run drivers.

Archived