summer shit

Con

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN
Originally posted by Con

high2.jpg

highlights only, solid shadow 3d, READABLE letters with style by the pound. "HIGH" a modern day style master

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by Vanity

those highs are real dope. i always find it funny how some people come on like once a month and jsut post flicks of their stuff.. and ithers post their stuff and they get called out for self promo.

because some people are up for real, been out there for years.

and some people just paint to post their shit on the internet

like some baseball player said. it aind bragin if you can do it.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

con, you gotta see flicks of this doug and heather e2e a few friends of his down in va did for him.

definately dope, i got a flick of it, ill will post it if i ever get around to buying a scanner, if not ill just send it fox's way and he can post it

nor worries con... at least you realize it.

and i wasnt really criticizing you, but the bbs for hypocracy.

i remember when ben, fes, and seym were posting all their stuff all the time... people started bitching. granted, ben was posting the same stuff over and over. im sure if i posted my work for the week, people would talk shit about self promo. ah well... keep it up kid. i actually might be up in dc (my old home) for a 'hot minute' in a year or so.

Guest ASTISM

how nice of you to share...

props to you ba cats...I like what I see. Trains done right. Cheerleader should scoop me before heading south on i-95. The summer is always a good time to get outta the city.

Originally posted by elpecador

arek and con..going over a one67 panel.not too cool guys.not too cool at all

First off friend, before dropping some shit like this you should of asked about the condition of what we went over if you're so concerned to post like this. Secondly, learn the rules of the game and consider we burned what we went over in it's current state and took out most of the train with Cycle.

Keep on hating, it's what keeps us painting.

fr8 train beef is funny

almost as dramatic as philly gossip, cept it's country wide

that's right we'd all like to believe we can paint a fr8 train and have it travel around the country endlessly not getting buffed gone over or scrapped

Archived