VIVA LA TEASER - UN-BAN CMEUP

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

I heard Dead Prez is dropping a 12 inch that rips up the mods.

I also heard through the grapevine that CCR, Bob Dylan, the Other Ones, and the Heartbreakers are holding a benefit for cmeup.

I don't care too too much, really, but I didn't mind Tease. He was far better than that guy A N, and he's never said anything bad to me before, because I never said anything bad to him (anything beyond mere joshing, anyway).

ok, here is the deal. unless your user name is MISTERAVEN, you have no fucking say in this. you dont pay the bills here, you dont do shit but sit around and wase your lives away. fine, your choice. but dont fucking sit around whining about some pansy ass sucker that doesnt belong here in the first place! grow the fuck up and start minding your own god damn business. whether or not he broke any specific 'rule', everything he posted was fucking embaressing. to him as well as to all of us. we did the little fuckwad a favor, whether he knows it or not.

now get off his pathetic little dick, an go back to your normal lives of worshiping d'lush and dreaming of the day you can put it in a girls ass. or better fucking yet, how about you guys paint for a change. if you did half as many tags as you do posts trying to get tease back, someone might know who you are without having to type www. fucking suckers.

seeking/bunch of fucking suckers

Originally posted by seeking

now get off his pathetic little dick, an go back to your normal lives of worshiping d'lush and dreaming of the day you can put it in a girls ass. or better fucking yet, how about you guys paint for a change. if you did half as many tags as you do posts trying to get tease back, someone might know who you are without having to type www. fucking suckers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: seeking saying his true feelings

ok, here is the deal. unless your user name is MISTERAVEN, you have no fucking say in this. you dont pay the bills here, you dont do shit but sit around and wase your lives away. fine, your choice. but dont fucking sit around whining about some pansy ass sucker that doesnt belong here in the first place! grow the fuck up and start minding your own god damn business. whether or not he broke any specific 'rule', everything he posted was fucking embaressing. to him as well as to all of us. we did the little fuckwad a favor, whether he knows it or not.

dude..you are so dramatic..

Ok, i really dont mind banning tease. He was so shallow minded it really started to piss me off. And one thing i have to say is, damn, why do you people have to be so angry. Seeking expecially, fear leads to anger anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Yeah, so im abnormal i very very rarely get angry at anything.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Guest KING BLING

I disagree with the idea of banning anyone - however this kid was not offensive enough to be funny or valuable to anyone, yet was blatantly offensive enough to piss most people here off. He definately misused some key words that he should have known to chill on in general.

Now he can go hang with his "mentor" Vizie in his back yard.....

THE WRITERS FORUM SEARCH ENGINE Search By Keyword: Nigga

Basic query: Search By User Name: cmeup

SEARCH OPTIONS Search Forum: Channel zero

Displaying Topics 1 to 30 of 65

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=23621 http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=23092

this is kind of a stupid thought, but, i wonder what would happen if everyone on here was in the same room, what sort of shit talking would go down, ya know, i mean alot of people bring up some great points, but would they have the guts to say it to someones face, i mean really, sure its all computers, and some people take it way to seriously, but no doubt there are some tough ass people on here. i wonder what would really be said. i mean, i wonder if two people who hated eachother would really bitch that hard face to face.

*eh hem...*

seeking

Crew

ummm not to be an ass or anything but you have 10,613 posts... shouldnt you listen to yourself?

p.s. i fully agree with ctrl alt del.

ToYs/stickin'it the man*oner

silo,

no more dramatic than blaming d'lush for the lack of equality in graffiti. :)

what WE decide to do with tease is not up to all of you guys. for the last month every single one of you has done nothing but take every chance to clown him. you're all so fucking transparent. you're not standing up for him, your just trying to throw stones at us in the crew. poor little guys. i wonder what it must be like to have to rage against all authority like this.

this isnt pleasantville USA, this is the internet. if you have issues with how we run things, email raven and complain to him. otherwise, go about your merry little lives and quit putting so much effort into fighting the 'tyrany' of the ego-maniacle '120z crew', for a martyr none of you give a flying fuck about.

tease was worthless in every since of the word. by us banning him and forcing him to confer with the real world for his sexual education, we are at best, doing him a favor, and at worst, raising the median level of intelligence by 5%. either way, you all lose nothing. there are plenty of more interesting things to read than some ignorant little white kid screaming 'nigga' and talking about raping girls.

it is not your problem, your concern, or your fight. if you dont like the way we do things, leave.

seeking/speaking for myself only.

Archived