is tonight the night that Tease FINALLY gets banned???????

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic

who cares.....tease is a nice guy he doesn't particularly detract from 12oz. Who is to judge what exactly is important vs. stupid in channel fucking zero anyway that's the question.

Guest amorphic

Re: is tonight the night that stupid little fucktard Tease FINALLY gets banned???????

Originally posted by Smart

might be for the best... he could get off the computer and find a real live boyfriend...

oh yeah and Smart....despite all of your normal condescending-all seeing I'm better than everyone else attitude, this thread is extremely immature and senseless. It's pretty ironic...

I'm not intentionally TRYING to stir shit up but im simply pointing this out...

Originally posted by Pistol

The magic eightball says yes.

We have a WINNER!

Amorphic, yeah, I wanted to sink to his level so I could get a quick shot in to rile him up a bit before he got the boot...

Guest HESHIANDET

well im seeing this thread after the fact. bottom line, tease is gone. i banned him. furthermore, you children need to realize this board isn't america. you don't have the freedom to say WHATEVER you please. step out of line enough (like tease) and you will be delt w/. homeboy was not producing active and intelligent dialog, just stirring shit. end of story.

• 9 months later...

Archived